Are Night time missions a No No

Balthazod

last two night  missions I have done have been intense, one was lvl 4 and the last lvl 5.  I progressed as usual noting a few changes to the Shamway factory, I had a few outside zombies and a Zombie bear come in after me but when I reached the left side which is enclosed the noise grew louder and I was attacked by a horde inside the enclosed area after slaying these, where I had to use non silenced weapons on them, the noise below grew I went down to ground level killed the resident zombies and another horde was trying to get through the window I killed this group quiet with melle but a 3rd  group broke into the enclosed are so back to auto waepon's and there was just an endless stream zombies leading to my death. It had be similar the night before I completed the mission but as I was trying to exfil and endless stream of Zombies assaulted me until I ran out of ammunition that's 150 bolts and 300 bullets + what I had looted so I tried to make run for my bike but they where everywhere even after killing so many, I killed so many I made 3 levels just trying to escape. 

I assume your mission didn't take place in the forest biome? 

If you are in the Wasteland and make noises at night you might end up with an endless stream of Zombies as you have described. Would not say that night missions there are a "no no" but if you know what to expect they can be an awesome challenge.

Yeah we attempted a night time Restore Power quest in the Wasteland and it was insane the amount of zombies we had streaming in.  We never actually made it to starting the quest though lol.  We made it to the POI, which was a farmhouse, during the last few hours of day and decided to hang out on the roof of a nearby barn to hang out until night.  We ended up having to flee on our bikes due to the sheer number of zombies that were spawning and charging us.  The Wasteland is a brutal place but man is it exciting now.  We have a love/hate relationship with going there now.  I'm so glad they made the changes to increase the zombie spawns there and make it truly a wasteland now.