A21 NPCMod and Addons

xyth

Here is a small update for the NPC Mod Prefabs pack:

https://github.com/arramus/A21-NPCMod-Prefabs

This Prefabs pack offers a limited amount of POIs that can be used during World Generation. They are mostly populated with NPC Mod Bandits for Questing, but there are samples for NPC Mod Helpers and Animals (Spider Pack being a good example). This update adds some NPC Mod helpers who are hooked into the Military Sleeper Volume Groups.

- rwg_tile_gateway_intersection2
This is a default tile with customisation that will overwrite the original when used. It maximises variety based on the A21 update where it can place a trader, and a variety of additional POIs, at an intersection.

In this random load out, the armed nurses are 'supervising' a road block in the middle of the intersection. Their military tent is a permanent fixture in the background on the left. All other surrounding POIs will appear randomly. There is also the chance for random additions in the road itself.

spacer.png

This load out compounds the road block theme with the random road block just before meeting the nurse 'militia'.

spacer.png

An alternative Wasteland load out places the nurses close to Trader Jen and on that occasion matches the context for the Trader Jen Compound.

spacer.png

Naturally, any Add On Pack which hooks up the helpers into the Military Group will appear at this location.

Testing with Darks Soldiers who perfectly fit the context.

spacer.png

In A20, this feature would be the same for all Gateway Tiles leading to the Trader Compound. Much appreciation to the TFP dev(s) who worked on adding this random feature to the road network for the benefit of regular and modded NPC Mod gameplay.

Paste this in the top of the entitygroups.xml for the Soldiers Add On Pack.

Courtesy of bdubyah from The Wasteland Mod.

<csv xpath="//entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Zombie') or (contains(@name, 'npc'))]/text()" delim="\n" op="remove" >npcBaker*</csv>
    <csv xpath="//entitygroup[contains(@name, 'Zombie') or (contains(@name, 'npc'))]/text()" delim="\n" op="remove" >npcNurse*</csv>

This will remove the Nurse and Cook. It will leave the Fox and Bandit Harley.

If you want them all gone, including the Fox and Bandit Harley, go to this pathway for the 0-XNPCore mod.

0-XNPCCore\Config\Options\entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml

That entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml can be renamed to entitygroups.xml and placed in the Config folder to replace the existing one.

Peeps getting stuck is a Known Issue and not much can be done about it as that's just the way the game handles things at the moment. Being able to pick them up is a helpful workaround for a lot of issues.

I dont use the the addons, how would i replace the npcBaker and npcNurse to standrad zombie soldier?

Btw why are just bandits in wasteland? in forest i only found 2 recruitable npc, while on snow theres like every 2 minutes one lol

Edited by marbu (see edit history)

Bringing in a standard zombie soldier as an NPC Helper will require making a new Add On Pack. That has already been made as an Add On Pack with a few of the zombies acting as helper NPCs. If you don't use Add On Packs, it's not going to be what you want. The 0-XNPCCore is there as the core file to support Add On Packs and not intended to be modded any further.

Adding NPCs and Bandits into the Wasteland where the zombies already appear a lot more regularly than elsewhere makes caused performance issues on dedicated servers. It was reduced to just bandits and zombies thrashing it out since players could bring their own helpers. The bandits and helpers join the lumberjack group which have their own chance of appearing beyond the regular zombies. There is a progressive element with Pine to Desert and then Snow and finally Wasteland where everything is hostile to the player and no helper support beyond what we bring. It worked out to help server performance and increase the challenge.

Hello, 

I have a question and hope someone can help me? Where can I change the reload rate for weapons and tools? Because through the modification 0-XNPCCore, the weapon or drill feels like it reloads every 2 seconds even though the drill's tank or the weapon's magazine is not empty. How can I fix this issue?

2 hours ago, SimuKanal said:

Hello, 

I have a question and hope someone can help me? Where can I change the reload rate for weapons and tools? Because through the modification 0-XNPCCore, the weapon or drill feels like it reloads every 2 seconds even though the drill's tank or the weapon's magazine is not empty. How can I fix this issue?

Reload rates are typically handled by the items file.

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

Reload rates are typically handled by the items file.

I think it might be <property name="AutoReload" value="true"/> When I'm home later, I'll test it and set the value to false, maybe that'll help?

2 hours ago, SimuKanal said:

I think it might be <property name="AutoReload" value="true"/> When I'm home later, I'll test it and set the value to false, maybe that'll help?

That probably is it.  I misunderstood your question (or my brain shutoff halfway through reading it).  I was thinking how long it takes the weapon or tool to reload, not what you stated initially when you said they reload every 2 seconds like people tend to do in FPS games

59 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

That probably is it.  I misunderstood your question (or my brain shutoff halfway through reading it).  I was thinking how long it takes the weapon or tool to reload, not what you stated initially when you said they reload every 2 seconds like people tend to do in FPS games

Unfortunately, this didn't solve the problem. We always refuel in the earth drill, even though the tank is not empty, and the same goes for the weapon. I uploaded a video about it, where you can see the problem. https://simukanal.de/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Video1.mp4

hey amazing mod! but im quite new to modding so i'd like to ask this:

i can have multiple expansion packs in at the same time, right?
inside each expansion, there is always one entitygroups.xml, which controls the spawning chances. (or i guess the "replacing chance" of the entities to replace something else?)
sooo... do these entitygroups.xml files replace each other? if i have multiple is there any problems for the spawns? like all the entitygroups.xml files get replaced by the last one loaded?
ive read at "Plague Zombies mod" this:
"his mod includes a entitygroups.xml that may overwrite your own if you have other custom NPCs, delete this file and include these zombies in your own entitygroups.xml or download the use the optional entitygroups.xml file instead of the one that comes with. If you do not have any other custom NPC mods then leaving it will work fine"

so now im confused. i want to tweak the entitygroups.xml files from all the expansion to make the spawnrates bigger but i dont think i get completely how they work...

Thanks for your attention. I’m looking forward to your reply.

The Add On Pack expansions do not replace each other.

They populate the existing game groups and will simply make it longer.

However, Plague Zombies is more like an overhaul because it already bundles in the NPC Mod files. Plague Zombies does replace everything. However, it doesn't look like the creator intended it to be that way, and just needs a little guidance. We can contact the creator to show another way of doing things so it adds rather than replaces, if that was the intention. If that wasn't the intention then it will continue to overwrite as it is doing now.

If you are only using the NPC Mod and the Add On Pack expansions, there is no need to do anything.

If you are also using Plague Zombies, it will be necessary to load the Add On Pack expansions after Plague Zombies. For a Mod called 1-DarkSoldiers rename it to Z1-DarkSoldiers. This allows it to load after Plague Zombies.

If you want Add On Pack zombies to appear more often, increase the number in the entitygroups.xml. For example:

zombieJonic21, .1

can be increased to

zombieJonic21, .25

to increase it's chance to appear. And lower for those you may want less of. If it has no number, it means it's going to appear at 1.0 by default. You can see how that works in the main game entitygroups.xml for regular zombies.

For NPC Bandits and Helpers, it is typically lower than zombies or they'll end up flooding the battlefield and take over.

It takes a bit of balancing as more and more Add On Packs are combined depending on how the original creator set them.

Hello, First time using mods for 7D2D but not new to using mods in other games, so i tried load of stuff but this stuff keeps popping up on worldgen causing the word not to gen. Vanille loads a world just fine, i have tried a bunch of stuff but no succes. Anyone has any ideas whats causing this? I tried loading with only the 2 cores ans still happens. The mods itself load on game start without any issues i am feeling pretty dumb atm

spacer.png

cabin_13 is a default POI in the main game as is 18 and I expect ones from before and after are throwing errors as well.

It will really help to share your 'log' file because it gives a lot more information which will assist with troubleshooting. These red warnings are often symptomatic of a bigger issue and this warning is just down the chain of cascading errors. If you can add your log to somewhere like pastebin it will assist in seeing what's happening in greater detail.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:28 AM, BDSMhaha said:

NPC just keep frequently stop attacking , they still aim or watch at enemies but do nothing.....

Have similar issue with darksraidergurlzfriendly, Betty. Started new game, hired Betty, gave her assault rifle. She engages/retreats enemies as if she is attacking but does not fire. (checked weapon was loaded)

Noted it said V.16 may fix this. Have not tried updating CORE 'cause I read somewhere that changing this in mid-game could cause issues. Do I need to restart or can I swap out old CORE for new?

2nd ques. I have fish. I have spiders but I have no birds. It seems fish and spiders spawn after I've been in area a short while but not birds. I thought I glimpsed an eagle but it just dissolved before I could get a good look. Def not game breaking for me. Just curious if any known conflicts or suggestions as to where to look. If it needs a bug report, I'll get you what I can.

Edit: 3rd ques. Can weapons given to NPCs be modded in any way?

Edited by scm1893
another question (see edit history)

On 2/4/2024 at 7:24 AM, MrFace said:

Hello, First time using mods for 7D2D but not new to using mods in other games, so i tried load of stuff but this stuff keeps popping up on worldgen causing the word not to gen. Vanille loads a world just fine, i have tried a bunch of stuff but no succes. Anyone has any ideas whats causing this? I tried loading with only the 2 cores ans still happens. The mods itself load on game start without any issues i am feeling pretty dumb atm

spacer.png

If you don't know where the log files are, or how to upload them to Pastebin, then the 7D2D staff have a post that lets you know how (since they also require the same thing for their own bug reports):

If there are vanilla POIs that aren't loading blocks, then it's possible something about the blocks.xml file got messed up. But that's only a guess. If you installed only SCore and NPC Core, and installed them properly, then there should be no errors.

Regarding installation, also make sure you haven't fallen prey to that "double folder" issue that sometimes happens when downloading from Git hosts. Each mod folder should have a ModInfo.xml file at its top level. Example path to the one for SCore: "%appdata%/7DaysToDie/Mods/0-SCore/ModInfo.xml"

5 hours ago, scm1893 said:

Have similar issue with darksraidergurlzfriendly, Betty. Started new game, hired Betty, gave her assault rifle. She engages/retreats enemies as if she is attacking but does not fire. (checked weapon was loaded)

Noted it said V.16 may fix this. Have not tried updating CORE 'cause I read somewhere that changing this in mid-game could cause issues. Do I need to restart or can I swap out old CORE for new?

2nd ques. I have fish. I have spiders but I have no birds. It seems fish and spiders spawn after I've been in area a short while but not birds. I thought I glimpsed an eagle but it just dissolved before I could get a good look. Def not game breaking for me. Just curious if any known conflicts or suggestions as to where to look. If it needs a bug report, I'll get you what I can.

Edit: 3rd ques. Can weapons given to NPCs be modded in any way?

It should be OK to update SCore and NPC Core mid-game. (Installing them mid-game are what causes most issues.) But YMMV. If it's a significant update their might be issues that I haven't encountered.

For the 3rd question: There is a (relatively) recently fixed bug where putting modded weapons into an NPC's inventory would cause the mods to be lost, if you picked up the NPC and placed them again or if they teleported to you.

But regardless of the bug fix, mods placed on the weapons you put in an NPC's inventory will have no effect on the weapons that are actually wielded by the NPC. Technically they're not the same weapon - NPCs use their own weapons, and SCore just looks to see if there is an equivalent weapon in their inventory.

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)

On 2/9/2024 at 7:27 PM, khzmusik said:

It should be OK to update SCore and NPC Core mid-game. (Installing them mid-game are what causes most issues.) But YMMV. If it's a significant update their might be issues that I haven't encountered.

For the 3rd question: There is a (relatively) recently fixed bug where putting modded weapons into an NPC's inventory would cause the mods to be lost, if you picked up the NPC and placed them again or if they teleported to you.

But regardless of the bug fix, mods placed on the weapons you put in an NPC's inventory will have no effect on the weapons that are actually wielded by the NPC. Technically they're not the same weapon - NPCs use their own weapons, and SCore just looks to see if there is an equivalent weapon in their inventory.

TY khzmusik - I updated both and restarted game. Betty working fine. No immediate issues apparent.

Then I started a new game. And by luck, 2 Bettys spawn right away. (I wanted to have twin Bettys like the ones in the TV show Quark.) So I hired them both.

LOL!!! Their names changed to King Moneybags!! Just my luck. Both work properly, though. Gave em both assault rifles, spawned Boe and he was dead before he could stand up straight.

Still don't have birds so I'll start the elimination process. Gonna try a game with birds alone and one with birds, spiders and fish, just to see how it goes.

Edit: started game with no mods except current SCore, NPCore and Bird Pack - let run til 22:00 - no birds. Added Spider Pack and "fish". Found spiders and "fish" but no birds.

I understand DLLs can take residence in the game and continue to influence play, even without the mod loaded. Is this so? and, if so, I assume I need to remove/reinstall game to cleanse?

Edited by scm1893
update information (see edit history)

I'm gonna turn in info as if it's a bug.

log file

Spoiler

Mono path[0] = 'D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/7DaysToDie_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Loading player data from D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/7DaysToDie_Data/data.unity3d
Initialize engine version: 2021.3.19f1 (c9714fde33b6)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/7DaysToDie_Data/UnitySubsystems
Forcing GfxDevice: Direct3D 11
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1; jobified=0
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (ID=0x2216)
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     10067 MB
    Driver:   31.0.15.3742
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.082 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.
<RI> Input initialized.
<RI> Initialized touch support.
UnloadTime: 0.717200 ms
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.016 INF Version: Alpha 21.2 (b37) Compatibility Version: Alpha 21.2, Build: WindowsPlayer 64 Bit
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.017 INF System information:
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.017 INF    OS: Windows 11  (10.0.22621) 64bit
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.017 INF    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor  (cores: 24)
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.017 INF    RAM: 32678 MB
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.017 INF    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (10067 MB)
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.021 INF    Graphics API: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (shader level 5.0)
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.038 INF Last played version: Alpha 21.2
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.040 INF Local UTC offset: -6 hours
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.053 INF Command line arguments: D:\Program Files (x86)\7DSP\7DaysToDie.exe -force-d3d11 -disablenativeinput -nogs -noeac -logfile C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\logs\output_log_client__2024-02-11__03-33-26.txt
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.060 INF [Platform] Init
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.096 INF [Platform] Using native platform: Steam
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.098 INF [Platform] Using cross platform: EOS
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.098 INF [Platform] Using server platform: Steam
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.098 INF [Platform] Using server platform: XBL
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.103 INF Starting PlayerInputManager...
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.223 INF InControl (version 1.8.2 build 9357, native module = False, XInput = True)
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.233 INF [Platform] Initializing Steam
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.434 INF [Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI_Init() ok
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.436 INF [Steamworks.NET] Registering auth callbacks
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.437 INF Not running in Big Picture Mode, no on-screen keyboard available
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.438 INF [Platform] Initializing EOS
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.460 INF [EOS] Initialize: Success
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.482 INF [EOS-ACC] Not started with EAC, anticheat disabled
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.484 INF [Platform] Initializing XBL
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.629 INF Localization language from platform: english
2024-02-11T03:33:28 0.630 INF Texture quality is set to 0
Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 2.335300 ms
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/7DaysToDie_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/data-000001FA82382CD0.dll
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.057 INF Awake IsFocused: True
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.057 INF Awake
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.198 INF Occlusion: Awake
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.202 WRN Device name for flag StandaloneWindows is unknown
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.203 INF ApplyAllOptions streaming budget 9060.3 MB
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.204 INF ApplyAllOptions current screen 3840 x 2160, 60hz, window 3840 x 2160, mode FullScreenWindow
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.204 INF Texture quality is set to 0
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.205 INF ApplyTextureFilter 4, AF ForceEnable
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.205 INF ApplyTerrainOptions 4
Unloading 7 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 6581.
Total: 8.160400 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.270400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.228800 ms MarkObjects: 7.633700 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.027300 ms)

2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.676 INF [MODS] Start loading from: 'D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods'
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.685 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-SCore'
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.704 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 0-SCore_sphereii (21.2.80.1026)
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.704 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-XNPCCore'
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.705 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 0-XNPCCore (21.1.0.19)
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.705 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXBirdPack'
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.706 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXBirdPack (21.0.0.0)
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.706 INF [MODS] Initializing mod code
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.706 INF [MODS]   Initializing mod 0-SCore_sphereii
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.709 INF [MODS]     Found ModAPI in SCore.dll, creating instance
2024-02-11T03:33:36 8.709 INF  Loading Patch: Harmony.SphereIICoreInit
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/7DaysToDie_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/data-000001FC4BAE9010.dll
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.497 INF SCore:: Checking Installed Modlets...
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.498 INF Loaded Mods From D:/Program Files (x86)/7DSP/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.498 INF Modlet List Hash: 1166403631
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.498 INF SCore:: Done Checking Installed Modlets
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.498 INF [MODS]     Initialized code in mod '0-SCore_sphereii' from DLL 'SCore.dll'
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.499 INF [MODS] Loading done
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.505 INF Pack 2259 us
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.528 INF Pack 11327 us
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.533 INF Pack 1721 us
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.629 INF Pack 51234 us
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.629 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-SCore_sphereii
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.630 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-XNPCCore
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.640 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.656 INF Loading permissions file done.
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.702 INF GameSense server not found (no props file), disabling
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.703 INF [PartyQuests] Initialized
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.703 INF Awake done in 1645 ms
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.750 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2024-02-11T03:33:37 9.755 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 4 ms
2024-02-11T03:33:38 9.814 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2024-02-11T03:33:38 9.825 INF Updated culture for display texts
2024-02-11T03:33:38 10.196 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 353 ms total.
2024-02-11T03:33:38 10.390 INF Reloading serveradmin.xml
2024-02-11T03:33:38 10.390 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/serveradmin.xml'
2024-02-11T03:33:38 10.391 INF Permissions file unchanged, skipping reloading
Couldn't create a Convex Mesh from source mesh "Head" within the maximum polygons limit (256). The partial hull will be used. Consider simplifying your mesh.
2024-02-11T03:33:39 11.014 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 398 ms total.
2024-02-11T03:33:39 11.480 INF LoadTextureArraysForQuality quality -1 to 0, reload False
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.243 INF LoadTextureArraysForQuality took 3.763
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.278 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer in 0.03
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.375 INF Loaded (local): archetypes in 0.10
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.410 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen in 0.04
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.411 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 5.000s
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.429 INF [Steamworks.NET] Login ok.
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.429 INF [EOS] Login
2024-02-11T03:33:43 15.678 INF AchievementManager: Received stats and achievements from Steam
2024-02-11T03:33:44 16.413 INF [EOS] Login succeeded, PUID: 0002615d3754436ab5411894d134bd2e
2024-02-11T03:33:44 16.413 INF [EOS] Getting native user for 0002615d3754436ab5411894d134bd2e
2024-02-11T03:33:44 16.414 INF [EOS] CopyIdToken result: Success
Clearing SphereCache...
2024-02-11T03:33:45 17.428 INF [EOS] TransferProgress: News.xml, 4717 / 4717
2024-02-11T03:33:45 17.663 INF [EOS] Read (News.xml) completed: Success, received 4659 bytes
Clearing SphereCache...
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.876 INF NET: Starting server protocols
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.908 INF NET: LiteNetLib server started
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.908 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server started
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.908 INF Started thread SteamNetworkingServer
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.908 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server started
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.909 INF StartGame
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.910 INF NetPackageManager Init
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.978 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.986 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 8 ms
2024-02-11T03:34:14 45.999 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
GamePref.AdminFileName = serveradmin.xml
GamePref.AirDropFrequency = 72
GamePref.AirDropMarker = True
GamePref.AllowSpawnNearBackpack = True
GamePref.AutopilotMode = 0
GamePref.BedrollDeadZoneSize = 15
GamePref.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GamePref.BlockDamageAI = 100
GamePref.BlockDamageAIBM = 100
GamePref.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GamePref.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GamePref.BloodMoonFrequency = 7
GamePref.BloodMoonRange = 0
GamePref.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GamePref.BuildCreate = True
GamePref.ConnectToServerIP = 51.81.48.68
GamePref.ConnectToServerPort = 19110
GamePref.CreateLevelDim = 8
GamePref.CreateLevelName = My Level
GamePref.CreativeMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DayCount = 3
GamePref.DayLightLength = 18
GamePref.DayNightLength = 60
GamePref.DeathPenalty = 1
GamePref.DebugMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DebugMenuShowTasks = False
GamePref.DebugStopEnemiesMoving = False
GamePref.DropOnDeath = 1
GamePref.DropOnQuit = 0
GamePref.DynamicMeshDistance = 2000
GamePref.DynamicMeshEnabled = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer = 6
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimOnly = False
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxItemCache = 6
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxRegionCache = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshUseImposters = False
GamePref.DynamicSpawner =
GamePref.EACEnabled = False
GamePref.EnableMapRendering = False
GamePref.EnemyDifficulty = 0
GamePref.EnemySpawnMode = True
GamePref.FavoriteServersList =
GamePref.FragLimit = 20
GamePref.GameDifficulty = 1
GamePref.GameGuidClient =
GamePref.GameMode = GameModeSurvival
GamePref.GameName = Testing
GamePref.GameNameClient = My Game
GamePref.GameVersion = Alpha 21.2
GamePref.GameWorld = South Tejimuxa Mountains
GamePref.HideCommandExecutionLog = 0
GamePref.JoiningOptions = True
GamePref.LandClaimCount = 3
GamePref.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GamePref.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GamePref.LandClaimExpiryTime = 7
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimSize = 41
GamePref.Language =
GamePref.LanguageBrowser =
GamePref.LastGameResetRevision = 13
GamePref.LastLoadedPrefab =
GamePref.LastLoadingTipRead = 29
GamePref.LootAbundance = 100
GamePref.LootRespawnDays = 7
GamePref.LootTimer =
GamePref.MatchLength = 10
GamePref.MaxChunkAge = -1
GamePref.MaxQueuedMeshLayers = 40
GamePref.MaxSpawnedAnimals = 50
GamePref.MaxSpawnedZombies = 64
GamePref.MaxUncoveredMapChunksPerPlayer = 524288
GamePref.NewGameSetDefaults = True
GamePref.NoGraphicsMode = False
GamePref.OptionsAllowController = True
GamePref.OptionsAmbientVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsAudioOcclusion = False
GamePref.OptionsBackgroundGlobalOpacity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsControllerTriggerEffects = False
GamePref.OptionsControllerVibration = True
GamePref.OptionsControlsResetRevision = 6
GamePref.OptionsDisableChunkLODs = False
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicDailyTime = 0.45
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicEnabled = False
GamePref.OptionsForegroundGlobalOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxAA = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxAASharpness = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxBloom = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxBrightness = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxDOF = False
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMinFPS = 30
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMode = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicScale = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxFOV = 65
GamePref.OptionsGfxGameplayResolutionHeight = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxGameplayResolutionWidth = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxGrassDistance = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxLODDistance = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxMotionBlur = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxObjQuality = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxOcclusion = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxQualityPreset = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectQuality = 5
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectShadows = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxResetRevision = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxResolution = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxShadowDistance = 5
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSAO = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSReflections = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxStreamMipmaps = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSunShafts = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxTerrainQuality = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexFilter = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexQuality = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxTreeDistance = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxUMATexQuality = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxViewDistance = 7
GamePref.OptionsGfxVsync = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterPtlLimiter = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudSize = 1
GamePref.OptionsInterfaceSensitivity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsIntroMovieEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsInvertMouse = False
GamePref.OptionsJournalPopup = True
GamePref.OptionsLiteNetLibMtuOverride = False
GamePref.OptionsLookSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsMenuMusicVolumeLevel = 0.05
GamePref.OptionsMicVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsMumblePositionalAudioSupport = False
GamePref.OptionsMusicVolumeLevel = 0.35
GamePref.OptionsOverallAudioVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceFrequency = 3
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceProbability = 0.983
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModel = playerMale
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModelTexture = Player/Male/Player_male
GamePref.OptionsPOICulling = 1
GamePref.OptionsQuestsAutoAccept = True
GamePref.OptionsQuestsAutoShare = True
GamePref.OptionsScreenBoundsValue = 1
GamePref.OptionsSelectionBoxAlphaMultiplier = 0.4
GamePref.OptionsShowCompass = True
GamePref.OptionsShowCrosshair = True
GamePref.OptionsStabSpawnBlocksOnGround = True
GamePref.OptionsSubtitlesEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsTempCelsius = False
GamePref.OptionsUiFpsScaling = 1
GamePref.OptionsVehicleLookSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsVoiceChatEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsVoiceInputDevice =
GamePref.OptionsVoiceOutputDevice = {0.0.0.00000000}.{8555878e-f2ca-484d-9137-e0f703165d5a}
GamePref.OptionsVoiceVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsWeaponAiming = False
GamePref.OptionsZoomAccel = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsZoomSensitivity = 0.3
GamePref.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GamePref.PersistentPlayerProfiles = False
GamePref.PlayerAutologin = False
GamePref.PlayerKillingMode = 2
GamePref.PlayerName = Jack Cheddar
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneHours = 7
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneLevel = 5
GamePref.PlayerToken =
GamePref.PlaytestBiome = 3
GamePref.RebuildMap = False
GamePref.Region = NorthAmericaEast
GamePref.SaveDataLimit = -1
GamePref.SaveGameFolder = C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves
GamePref.SelectionContextMode = 0
GamePref.SelectionOperationMode = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlotsPermission = 0
GamePref.ServerDescription =
GamePref.ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols =
GamePref.ServerHistoryCache = 51.81.48.68$19110:1707533172$False
GamePref.ServerIP =
GamePref.ServerIsPublic = True
GamePref.ServerLoginConfirmationText =
GamePref.ServerMaxAllowedViewDistance = 12
GamePref.ServerMaxPlayerCount = 8
GamePref.ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs = 512
GamePref.ServerName = Default Server
GamePref.ServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ServerReservedSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerReservedSlotsPermission = 100
GamePref.ServerVisibility = 0
GamePref.ServerWebsiteURL =
GamePref.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GamePref.TelnetEnabled = False
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginLimit = 10
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime = 10
GamePref.TelnetPort = 25003
GamePref.TerminalWindowEnabled = True
GamePref.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GamePref.TwitchServerPermission = 90
GamePref.UNUSED_ControlPanelEnabled = False
GamePref.UNUSED_ControlPanelPort = 8080
GamePref.UNUSED_LastLoadedPrefabSize =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsBloom =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsDOF =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsFieldOfViewNew =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsGamma =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsMotionBlur =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsObjectBlur =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionBounces =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionCullList =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionFarClip =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionRefreshMode =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionShadowDistance =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionTimeSlicingMode =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSSAO =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsStreamingMipmapsBudget =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSunShafts =
GamePref.UNUSED_PlayerId =
GamePref.UserDataFolder = C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie
GamePref.WebDashboardEnabled = False
GamePref.WebDashboardPort = 8080
GamePref.WebDashboardUrl =
GamePref.WorldGenSeed =
GamePref.WorldGenSize = 8192
GamePref.XPMultiplier = 100
GamePref.ZombieBMMove = 3
GamePref.ZombieFeralMove = 3
GamePref.ZombieFeralSense = 0
GamePref.ZombieMove = 0
GamePref.ZombieMoveNight = 3
GamePref.ZombiePlayers = True
GameStat.AirDropFrequency = 72
GameStat.AirDropMarker = True
GameStat.AllowedViewDistance = 7
GameStat.AnimalCount = 0
GameStat.AutoParty = False
GameStat.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GameStat.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GameStat.BloodMoonDay = 0
GameStat.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GameStat.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GameStat.ChunkStabilityEnabled = True
GameStat.CurrentRoundIx = 0
GameStat.DayLightLength = 18
GameStat.DayLimitActive = False
GameStat.DayLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.DeathPenalty = 1
GameStat.DropOnDeath = 1
GameStat.DropOnQuit = 0
GameStat.EnemyCount = 0
GameStat.EnemyDifficulty = 0
GameStat.EnemySpawnMode = True
GameStat.FragLimitActive = False
GameStat.FragLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.GameDifficulty = 1
GameStat.GameDifficultyBonus = 1
GameStat.GameModeId = 0
GameStat.GameState = 0
GameStat.GlobalMessageToShow =
GameStat.IsCreativeMenuEnabled = False
GameStat.IsFlyingEnabled = False
GameStat.IsPlayerCollisionEnabled = True
GameStat.IsPlayerDamageEnabled = True
GameStat.IsResetMapOnRestart = False
GameStat.IsSaveSupplyCrates = True
GameStat.IsSpawnEnemies = True
GameStat.IsSpawnNearOtherPlayer = False
GameStat.IsTeleportEnabled = False
GameStat.IsVersionCheckDone = False
GameStat.LandClaimCount = 3
GameStat.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GameStat.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GameStat.LandClaimExpiryTime = 7
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 4
GameStat.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 4
GameStat.LandClaimSize = 41
GameStat.LoadScene =
GameStat.LootTimer =
GameStat.OptionsPOICulling = 1
GameStat.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GameStat.PlayerKillingMode = 2
GameStat.ScoreDiedMultiplier = -5
GameStat.ScorePlayerKillMultiplier = 0
GameStat.ScoreZombieKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ShowAllPlayersOnMap = False
GameStat.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GameStat.ShowSpawnWindow = False
GameStat.ShowWindow =
GameStat.TimeLimitActive = False
GameStat.TimeLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.TimeOfDayIncPerSec = 6
GameStat.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GameStat.UNUSED_ShowZombieCounter =
GameStat.XPMultiplier = 100
GameStat.ZombieHordeMeter = True
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.029 INF StartAsServer
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.315 INF Set Microsplat diffuse: MicroSplatConfig_diff_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.315 INF Set Microsplat normals: MicroSplatConfig_normal_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.315 INF Set Microsplat smooth:  MicroSplatConfig_smoothAO_tarray (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.344 INF Loaded (local): materials in 0.30
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.394 INF Loaded (local): physicsbodies in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.444 INF Loaded (local): painting in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:14 46.527 INF Loaded (local): shapes in 0.08
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 15)
2024-02-11T03:34:27 59.118 INF Block IDs with mapping
2024-02-11T03:34:27 59.125 INF Block IDs total 22126, terr 31, last 22346
2024-02-11T03:34:27 59.136 INF Loaded (local): blocks in 12.61
Unloading 64751 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 122868.
Total: 335.221600 ms (FindLiveObjects: 9.276900 ms CreateObjectMapping: 7.481300 ms MarkObjects: 301.619300 ms  DeleteObjects: 16.843600 ms)

2024-02-11T03:34:27 59.566 INF Loaded (local): progression in 0.43
2024-02-11T03:34:28 60.104 INF Loaded (local): buffs in 0.54
Xbox Trigger Effect: PistolTrigger effect(FeedbackSingle): str(0.8),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
Xbox Trigger Effect: ShotgunTrigger effect(FeedbackSingle): str(0.8),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
Xbox Trigger Effect: RifleTrigger effect(FeedbackSingle): str(0.8),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
Xbox Trigger Effect: PistolShoot effect(FeedbackSingle): str(0.8),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
Xbox Trigger Effect: ShotgunShoot effect(VibrationSingle): str(0.5),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
Xbox Trigger Effect: RifleShoot effect(FeedbackSingle): str(0.8),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
Xbox Trigger Effect: PistolZoom effect(VibrationSingle): str(0.35),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
Xbox Trigger Effect: RifleZoom effect(VibrationSingle): str(0.65),StartPosition(0),endPos(0),amplitude(0)
2024-02-11T03:34:28 60.127 INF Loaded (local): misc in 0.02
2024-02-11T03:34:28 60.603 INF Loaded (local): items in 0.48
2024-02-11T03:34:28 60.678 INF Item IDs with mapping
2024-02-11T03:34:28 60.678 INF ItemIDs from Mapping
2024-02-11T03:34:28 60.726 INF Loaded (local): item_modifiers in 0.12
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.005 INF Loaded (local): entityclasses in 0.28
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.044 INF Loaded (local): qualityinfo in 0.04
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.189 INF Loaded (local): sounds in 0.14
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.264 INF Loaded (local): recipes in 0.08
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.311 INF Loaded (local): blockplaceholders in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.364 INF Loaded (local): loot in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.416 INF Loaded (local): entitygroups in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.460 INF Loaded (local): utilityai in 0.04
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.511 INF Loaded (local): vehicles in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.561 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.611 INF Loaded (local): weathersurvival in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.690 INF Loaded (local): archetypes in 0.08
2024-02-11T03:34:29 61.770 INF Loaded (local): quests in 0.08
2024-02-11T03:34:30 61.810 INF Loaded (local): traders in 0.04
2024-02-11T03:34:30 61.861 INF Loaded (local): npc in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 61.910 INF Loaded (local): dialogs in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 61.960 INF Loaded (local): ui_display in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.011 INF Loaded (local): nav_objects in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.060 INF Loaded (local): gamestages in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.228 INF Loaded (local): gameevents in 0.17
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.282 INF Loaded (local): twitch in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.327 INF Loaded (local): twitch_events in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.385 INF Loaded (local): dmscontent in 0.06
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.427 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/styles in 0.04
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.477 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/controls in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.527 INF Loaded (local): XUi/styles in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.577 INF Loaded (local): XUi/controls in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.627 INF Loaded (local): XUi/windows in 0.05
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.677 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2024-02-11T03:34:30 62.707 INF Loaded (local): XUi/xui in 0.08
2024-02-11T03:34:31 62.828 INF Loaded (local): biomes in 0.12
2024-02-11T03:34:31 62.975 INF Loaded (local): worldglobal in 0.15
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.089 INF Loaded (local): spawning in 0.11
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.220 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen in 0.13
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.263 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 482 ms total.
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.324 INF createWorld: South Tejimuxa Mountains, Testing, GameModeSurvival
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.325 INF Occlusion: Enabled
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.367 INF Started thread ChunkRegeneration
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.368 INF Started thread ChunkCalc
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.368 INF Started thread ChunkMeshBake
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.451 INF World.Load: South Tejimuxa Mountains
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.453 INF Loading base world file header...
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.453 INF Loaded world file from different version: 'Alpha 21.2 (b30)'
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.456 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 7, last day 0, freq 7, range 0
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.466 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 7, last day 0, freq 7, range 0
2024-02-11T03:34:31 63.495 INF Started thread WaterSimulationApplyChanges
2024-02-11T03:34:32 64.488 INF ShapeControllers: 96
2024-02-11T03:34:32 64.624 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'sap_busty_beers_stripclub' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:32 64.624 WRN Could not load prefab 'sap_busty_beers_stripclub'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:33 65.181 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 727 ms total.
2024-02-11T03:34:34 65.865 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'sap_busty_beers_stripclub' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 65.865 WRN Could not load prefab 'sap_busty_beers_stripclub'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.557 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.558 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.675 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'Casino_Plaza' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.675 WRN Could not load prefab 'Casino_Plaza'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.707 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.707 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.743 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.743 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.743 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'Casino_Plaza' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.743 WRN Could not load prefab 'Casino_Plaza'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.745 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.745 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.745 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.745 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'Casino_Plaza' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 WRN Could not load prefab 'Casino_Plaza'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3' does not exist!
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.748 WRN Could not load prefab 'CTVI_YACHT_T3'. Skipping it
2024-02-11T03:34:34 66.779 INF Started thread GenerateChunks
2024-02-11T03:34:35 67.210 INF Calculating world hashes took 399 ms (world size 265 MiB)
2024-02-11T03:34:35 67.395 INF Loading dtm raw file took 600ms
2024-02-11T03:34:36 67.824 INF Biomes image size w= 8192, h = 8192
2024-02-11T03:34:39 71.467 INF Loading and creating biomes took 4072ms
2024-02-11T03:34:41 72.894 INF Loading and creating shader control textures took 1426ms
2024-02-11T03:34:41 73.484 INF Loading and parsing of generator took 590ms
2024-02-11T03:34:41 73.505 INF Computed 896 chunk groups containing a total of 24326 chunks. Largest group contains 359 chunks.
2024-02-11T03:34:41 73.507 INF Started thread SaveChunks C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\South Tejimuxa Mountains\Testing\Region
2024-02-11T03:34:43 74.994 INF [DECO] read
2024-02-11T03:34:43 75.011 INF Decorating chunks
2024-02-11T03:34:43 75.662 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Server
2024-02-11T03:34:43 75.672 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Client
2024-02-11T03:34:44 75.883 INF AstarManager Init
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.028 INF WeatherManager: Init 8 weather packages
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.180 INF createWorld() done
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.181 INF Loading players.xml
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.299 INF Crouch Height 1.7 Crouch Height: 1.19
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.453 INF Crouch Height 1.7 Crouch Height: 1.19
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.456 INF Activating One Block Crouch
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.456 INF Crouch Height 1.7 Crouch Height: 0.8330001
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.456 INF Created player with id=171
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.467 INF [PartyQuests] Player registered: [type=EntityPlayerLocal, name=Jack Cheddar, id=171]
2024-02-11T03:34:44 76.476 INF Loaded player
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.820 INF Setting for 'BuildCreate' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = True, default = False
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.820 INF Setting for 'DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer' not within the default range (server will go to the modded category): current = 6, default = 1 - 5
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.886 INF [EOS] Registering server
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.893 INF Fire Manager is disabled.
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.893 INF Broadcast Manager is disabled.
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.952 INF [DECO] written 109413, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.956 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:34:45 76.987 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.161 INF Loading dymesh settings
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.161 INF Dynamic Mesh Settings
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.161 INF Use Imposter Values: False
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.161 INF Only Player Areas: False
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.161 INF Player Area Buffer: 6
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.161 INF Max View Distance: 2000
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.161 INF Regen all on new world: False
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.163 INF Dymesh: Prepping dynamic mesh. Resend Default: True
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.163 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/South Tejimuxa Mountains/Testing/DynamicMeshes/
Reading External Particles in ConfigFeatureBlock/ExternalParticles...
Done Reading External Particles.
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.164 INF StartGame done
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.189 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.Init successful
Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.512 INF [EOS] Server registered, session: 0bb306a144734dd499bcc2d4df74458c
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.514 INF [EOS] Session address: 24.151.225.243
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.519 INF [Steamworks.NET] Trying to create Lobby (visibility: k_ELobbyTypePrivate)
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.696 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby creation succeeded, LobbyID=109775241672266678, server SteamID=, server public IP=2*.15*.22*.24*, server port=26900
2024-02-11T03:34:45 77.700 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby entered: 109775241672266678
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.901 INF Dymesh: Warming dynamic mesh
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.901 INF Dymesh: Creating dynamic mesh manager
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.904 INF Dymesh: Awake
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.904 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/South Tejimuxa Mountains/Testing/DynamicMeshes/
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.905 INF Dymesh: Loading Items: C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/South Tejimuxa Mountains/Testing/DynamicMeshes/
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.906 INF Dymesh: Loaded Items: 0
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.907 INF Dymesh: Loading all items took: 0.0020002 seconds.
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.912 INF Meshlist count is now 1
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.912 INF Meshlist count is now 2
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.912 INF Force load took 0 seconds
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.913 INF Clearing queues.
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.913 INF Cleared queues.
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.914 INF Dynamic thread starting
2024-02-11T03:34:46 77.915 INF Dymesh door replacement: imposterBlock
2024-02-11T03:34:46 78.371 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.LogOn successful, SteamID=90180824849387547, public IP=2*.15*.22*.24*
2024-02-11T03:34:46 78.380 INF [Steamworks.NET] Exiting Lobby
2024-02-11T03:34:46 78.380 INF [Steamworks.NET] Trying to create Lobby (visibility: k_ELobbyTypePrivate)
2024-02-11T03:34:46 78.731 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby creation succeeded, LobbyID=109775241672266700, server SteamID=90180824849387547, server public IP=2*.15*.22*.24*, server port=26900
2024-02-11T03:34:46 78.734 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby entered: 109775241672266700
2024-02-11T03:34:47 79.546 INF Respawn almost done
2024-02-11T03:34:47 79.553 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: NewGame, position: -1171, 37, -1171): localplayer
2024-02-11T03:34:47 79.613 INF 13263+1 Origin Reposition (0.0, 0.0, 0.0) to (-1184.0, 32.0, -1184.0)
2024-02-11T03:34:49 81.611 INF MinEventLogMessage: XP gained during the last level:
2024-02-11T03:34:49 81.611 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromLootThisLevel == 0
2024-02-11T03:34:49 81.611 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromHarvestingThisLevel == 0
2024-02-11T03:34:49 81.611 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromKillThisLevel == 0
2024-02-11T03:35:15 106.847 INF Time: 1.44m FPS: 56.00 Heap: 2192.5MB Max: 2192.5MB Chunks: 311 CGO: 180 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 3 (4) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4501.8MB
2024-02-11T03:35:45 136.862 INF Time: 1.94m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2206.8MB Max: 2206.8MB Chunks: 311 CGO: 180 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 3 (4) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4496.2MB
2024-02-11T03:35:45 136.932 INF [DECO] written 109417, in 20ms
2024-02-11T03:35:45 136.936 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:36:15 166.879 INF Time: 2.44m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2220.6MB Max: 2220.6MB Chunks: 311 CGO: 180 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 3 (4) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4498.3MB
2024-02-11T03:36:45 196.862 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:36:45 196.863 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:36:45 196.863 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:36:45 196.864 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:36:45 196.895 INF Time: 2.94m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2234.9MB Max: 2234.9MB Chunks: 311 CGO: 180 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 3 (4) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4467.4MB
2024-02-11T03:37:01 213.647 INF Executing command 'dm'
2024-02-11T03:37:15 226.912 INF Time: 3.44m FPS: 59.60 Heap: 2199.1MB Max: 2234.9MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 195 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 3 (5) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4618.3MB
2024-02-11T03:37:45 256.934 INF [DECO] written 109419, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:37:45 256.938 INF [DECO] write thread 4ms
2024-02-11T03:37:45 256.948 INF Time: 3.94m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2226.9MB Max: 2234.9MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 192 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 6 (10) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4705.6MB
2024-02-11T03:37:55 267.378 INF 24464+1 Origin Reposition (-1184.0, 32.0, -1184.0) to (-928.0, 32.0, -1184.0)
2024-02-11T03:38:15 286.946 INF Time: 4.44m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2256.6MB Max: 2256.6MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 187 Ply: 1 Zom: 3 Ent: 5 (16) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4703.1MB
2024-02-11T03:38:45 316.879 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:38:45 316.879 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:38:45 316.881 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:38:45 316.881 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:38:45 316.933 INF [DECO] written 109430, in 20ms
2024-02-11T03:38:45 316.937 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:38:45 316.963 INF Time: 4.94m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2288.4MB Max: 2288.4MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 226 Ply: 1 Zom: 3 Ent: 9 (24) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4760.5MB
2024-02-11T03:39:15 346.979 INF Time: 5.44m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2311.1MB Max: 2311.1MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 223 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 11 (28) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4779.4MB
2024-02-11T03:39:26 358.634 INF Entity zombieBusinessMan 191 killed by Byron 192
2024-02-11T03:39:45 376.996 INF Time: 5.94m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2335.4MB Max: 2335.4MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 223 Ply: 1 Zom: 3 Ent: 11 (28) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4832.8MB
2024-02-11T03:40:07 399.414 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21969 r=2 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -681, 35, -1086 replacing
2024-02-11T03:40:07 399.414 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21970 r=24 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -687, 35, -1080 replacing
2024-02-11T03:40:09 401.063 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21982 r=1 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -677, 36, -1070 replacing
2024-02-11T03:40:15 407.014 INF Time: 6.44m FPS: 50.40 Heap: 2370.6MB Max: 2370.6MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 237 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 6 (32) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4893.3MB
2024-02-11T03:40:45 436.897 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:40:45 436.897 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:40:45 436.898 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:40:45 436.898 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:40:45 436.934 INF [DECO] written 109436, in 20ms
2024-02-11T03:40:45 436.938 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:40:45 437.029 INF Time: 6.94m FPS: 57.40 Heap: 2403.9MB Max: 2403.9MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 243 Ply: 1 Zom: 2 Ent: 6 (37) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 4952.6MB
2024-02-11T03:40:55 446.813 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21985 r=25 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -677, 36, -1070 replacing
2024-02-11T03:40:55 446.965 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21970 r=2 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -670, 36, -1084 replacing
2024-02-11T03:40:55 446.965 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21969 r=3 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -664, 35, -1075 replacing
2024-02-11T03:40:55 446.965 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21985 r=1 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -659, 35, -1066 replacing
2024-02-11T03:41:15 467.046 INF Time: 7.44m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2235.2MB Max: 2403.9MB Chunks: 315 CGO: 219 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 6 (35) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5033.3MB
2024-02-11T03:41:45 496.935 INF [DECO] written 109452, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:41:45 496.939 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:41:45 497.064 INF Time: 7.94m FPS: 54.60 Heap: 2260.9MB Max: 2403.9MB Chunks: 322 CGO: 228 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 1 (36) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5073.1MB
2024-02-11T03:42:15 527.080 INF Time: 8.44m FPS: 57.00 Heap: 2286.1MB Max: 2403.9MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 251 Ply: 1 Zom: 2 Ent: 4 (46) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5087.8MB
2024-02-11T03:42:43 555.414 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21968 r=25 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -773, 35, -977 replacing
2024-02-11T03:42:43 555.414 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21980 r=24 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -695, 35, -980 replacing
2024-02-11T03:42:43 555.414 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21970 r=24 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -676, 35, -984 replacing
2024-02-11T03:42:43 555.414 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21980 r=0 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -667, 35, -979 replacing
2024-02-11T03:42:45 556.913 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:42:45 556.913 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:42:45 556.915 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:42:45 556.915 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:42:45 556.935 INF [DECO] written 109460, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:42:45 556.939 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:42:45 557.100 INF Time: 8.94m FPS: 59.40 Heap: 2319.3MB Max: 2403.9MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 190 Ply: 1 Zom: 6 Ent: 10 (54) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5109.0MB
2024-02-11T03:42:49 561.683 INF 41631+1 Origin Reposition (-928.0, 32.0, -1184.0) to (-736.0, 32.0, -1024.0)
2024-02-11T03:43:15 587.114 INF Time: 9.44m FPS: 59.20 Heap: 2358.2MB Max: 2403.9MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 213 Ply: 1 Zom: 6 Ent: 14 (68) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5137.8MB
2024-02-11T03:43:45 616.936 INF [DECO] written 109463, in 22ms
2024-02-11T03:43:45 616.940 INF [DECO] write thread 4ms
2024-02-11T03:43:45 617.130 INF Time: 9.94m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2396.0MB Max: 2403.9MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 219 Ply: 1 Zom: 6 Ent: 13 (72) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5167.3MB
2024-02-11T03:43:51 623.198 INF Entity zombieTomClark 234 killed by Ratchet 237
2024-02-11T03:44:15 647.147 INF Time: 10.44m FPS: 52.82 Heap: 2429.4MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 237 Ply: 1 Zom: 1 Ent: 7 (74) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5165.5MB
2024-02-11T03:44:23 655.779 INF 46923+1 Origin Reposition (-736.0, 32.0, -1024.0) to (-992.0, 32.0, -976.0)
2024-02-11T03:44:45 676.929 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:44:45 676.930 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:44:45 676.931 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:44:45 676.931 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:44:45 677.164 INF Time: 10.94m FPS: 59.60 Heap: 2283.8MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 243 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 4 (57) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5196.9MB
2024-02-11T03:45:15 707.180 INF Time: 11.44m FPS: 58.60 Heap: 2299.0MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 247 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 1 (57) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5205.8MB
2024-02-11T03:45:24 716.079 INF 50423+1 Origin Reposition (-992.0, 32.0, -976.0) to (-896.0, 48.0, -1216.0)
2024-02-11T03:45:45 737.197 INF Time: 11.94m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2311.9MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 238 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 2 (59) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5191.4MB
2024-02-11T03:46:15 767.214 INF Time: 12.44m FPS: 59.40 Heap: 2329.1MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 235 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 1 (62) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5197.7MB
2024-02-11T03:46:33 785.746 INF 54566+1 Origin Reposition (-896.0, 48.0, -1216.0) to (-720.0, 32.0, -1408.0)
2024-02-11T03:46:45 796.934 INF [DECO] written 109468, in 20ms
2024-02-11T03:46:45 796.938 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:46:45 796.981 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:46:45 796.981 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:46:45 796.983 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:46:45 796.983 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:46:45 797.230 INF Time: 12.94m FPS: 58.60 Heap: 2352.3MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 200 Ply: 1 Zom: 2 Ent: 6 (72) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5202.9MB
2024-02-11T03:46:52 803.849 INF 55604+1 Origin Reposition (-720.0, 32.0, -1408.0) to (-480.0, 64.0, -1488.0)
2024-02-11T03:47:15 827.248 INF Time: 13.44m FPS: 59.60 Heap: 2384.5MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 181 Ply: 1 Zom: 6 Ent: 9 (81) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5219.1MB
2024-02-11T03:47:42 854.379 INF 58593+1 Origin Reposition (-480.0, 64.0, -1488.0) to (-224.0, 48.0, -1440.0)
2024-02-11T03:47:45 856.936 INF [DECO] written 109477, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:47:45 856.940 INF [DECO] write thread 4ms
2024-02-11T03:47:45 857.264 INF Time: 13.94m FPS: 58.80 Heap: 2417.4MB Max: 2429.4MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 198 Ply: 1 Zom: 5 Ent: 10 (92) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5218.9MB
2024-02-11T03:47:48 859.864 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21980 r=27 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -263, 40, -1280 replacing
2024-02-11T03:47:56 868.664 WRN AddDecorationAt id=21980 r=3 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -263, 40, -1280 replacing
2024-02-11T03:48:15 887.281 INF Time: 14.44m FPS: 59.40 Heap: 2447.7MB Max: 2447.7MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 193 Ply: 1 Zom: 5 Ent: 8 (97) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5220.2MB
2024-02-11T03:48:29 901.480 INF 61270+1 Origin Reposition (-224.0, 48.0, -1440.0) to (-32.0, 32.0, -1280.0)
2024-02-11T03:48:45 916.936 INF [DECO] written 109479, in 20ms
2024-02-11T03:48:45 916.940 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:48:45 917.015 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:48:45 917.015 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:48:45 917.016 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:48:45 917.016 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:48:45 917.316 INF Time: 14.94m FPS: 47.40 Heap: 2482.2MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 198 Ply: 1 Zom: 5 Ent: 11 (111) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5253.2MB
2024-02-11T03:49:07 939.582 INF 63396+1 Origin Reposition (-32.0, 32.0, -1280.0) to (-288.0, 64.0, -1200.0)
2024-02-11T03:49:15 947.331 INF Time: 15.44m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2286.4MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 220 Ply: 1 Zom: 5 Ent: 8 (39) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5277.8MB
2024-02-11T03:49:34 966.080 INF 64964+1 Origin Reposition (-288.0, 64.0, -1200.0) to (-544.0, 64.0, -1152.0)
2024-02-11T03:49:45 977.348 INF Time: 15.94m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2306.7MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 254 Ply: 1 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (53) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5275.2MB
2024-02-11T03:49:55 987.280 INF 66229+1 Origin Reposition (-544.0, 64.0, -1152.0) to (-720.0, 64.0, -1360.0)
2024-02-11T03:50:15 1007.365 INF Time: 16.44m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2325.9MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 244 Ply: 1 Zom: 5 Ent: 8 (62) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5255.4MB
2024-02-11T03:50:45 1037.030 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:50:45 1037.030 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:50:45 1037.032 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:50:45 1037.033 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:50:45 1037.381 INF Time: 16.94m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2342.5MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 246 Ply: 1 Zom: 4 Ent: 6 (62) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5277.9MB
2024-02-11T03:50:58 1049.884 INF zombieArlene SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/Arlene/Blunt/Head.prefab
2024-02-11T03:50:58 1049.887 INF Entity zombieArlene 255 killed by Jack Cheddar 171
2024-02-11T03:51:15 1067.399 INF Time: 17.44m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2361.3MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 246 Ply: 1 Zom: 3 Ent: 6 (62) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5278.0MB
2024-02-11T03:51:45 1097.415 INF Time: 17.95m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2377.1MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 246 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 2 (62) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5262.0MB
2024-02-11T03:52:15 1127.431 INF Time: 18.45m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2394.7MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 250 Ply: 1 Zom: 2 Ent: 4 (64) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5286.0MB
2024-02-11T03:52:45 1157.048 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:52:45 1157.048 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:52:45 1157.050 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:52:45 1157.050 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:52:45 1157.448 INF Time: 18.95m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2420.0MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 323 CGO: 246 Ply: 1 Zom: 1 Ent: 2 (65) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5292.3MB
2024-02-11T03:53:15 1187.032 INF Respawn almost done
2024-02-11T03:53:15 1187.032 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: Teleport, position: -1541, 34, -649): localplayer
2024-02-11T03:53:15 1187.047 INF 78203+1 Origin Reposition (-720.0, 64.0, -1360.0) to (-1552.0, 32.0, -656.0)
2024-02-11T03:53:15 1187.169 INF 1173.572 SleeperVolume -1558, 35, -655: Spawning -1551, 35, -655 (-97, -41), group 'sleeperHordeStageGS11', class zombieDarlene, count 2
2024-02-11T03:53:15 1187.172 INF 1173.572 SleeperVolume -1556, 35, -663: Spawning -1549, 35, -663 (-97, -42), group 'zombieJanitorGroupGS1', class zombieJanitor, count 2
Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer
2024-02-11T03:53:15 1187.466 INF Time: 19.45m FPS: 59.20 Heap: 2448.7MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 70 Ply: 1 Zom: 2 Ent: 4 (70) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5302.7MB
2024-02-11T03:53:45 1216.937 INF [DECO] written 109514, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:53:45 1216.941 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:53:45 1217.483 INF Time: 19.95m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2307.7MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 192 Ply: 1 Zom: 13 Ent: 17 (66) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5340.1MB
2024-02-11T03:54:15 1247.499 INF Time: 20.45m FPS: 51.60 Heap: 2330.4MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 210 Ply: 1 Zom: 11 Ent: 15 (77) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5417.6MB
2024-02-11T03:54:34 1266.664 INF 82801+1 Origin Reposition (-1552.0, 32.0, -656.0) to (-1808.0, 48.0, -752.0)
2024-02-11T03:54:45 1276.938 INF [DECO] written 109627, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:54:45 1276.942 INF [DECO] write thread 4ms
2024-02-11T03:54:45 1277.066 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:54:45 1277.066 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:54:45 1277.068 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:54:45 1277.068 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:54:45 1277.516 INF Time: 20.95m FPS: 57.60 Heap: 2362.4MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 199 Ply: 1 Zom: 13 Ent: 18 (90) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5452.4MB
2024-02-11T03:55:13 1305.681 INF 85022+1 Origin Reposition (-1808.0, 48.0, -752.0) to (-2064.0, 32.0, -688.0)
2024-02-11T03:55:15 1307.532 INF Time: 21.45m FPS: 58.20 Heap: 2400.7MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 203 Ply: 1 Zom: 9 Ent: 15 (105) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5551.3MB
2024-02-11T03:55:45 1336.938 INF [DECO] written 109660, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:55:45 1336.942 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:55:45 1337.550 INF Time: 21.95m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2431.0MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 215 Ply: 1 Zom: 8 Ent: 18 (114) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5557.6MB
2024-02-11T03:55:49 1340.888 INF zombieNurse SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/Nurse/Blunt/RightUpperLeg.prefab
2024-02-11T03:55:49 1340.890 INF Entity zombieNurse 386 killed by Harley 379
2024-02-11T03:56:15 1367.566 INF Time: 22.45m FPS: 60.00 Heap: 2468.3MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 216 Ply: 1 Zom: 5 Ent: 13 (114) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5556.8MB
2024-02-11T03:56:41 1393.048 INF 90105+1 Origin Reposition (-2064.0, 32.0, -688.0) to (-1936.0, 32.0, -912.0)
2024-02-11T03:56:45 1396.938 INF [DECO] written 109694, in 21ms
2024-02-11T03:56:45 1396.942 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:56:45 1397.083 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:56:45 1397.083 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:56:45 1397.084 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:56:45 1397.085 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:56:45 1397.584 INF Time: 22.95m FPS: 59.00 Heap: 2347.1MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 212 Ply: 1 Zom: 11 Ent: 14 (113) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5587.1MB
2024-02-11T03:57:06 1417.921 WRN AddDecorationAt id=22015 r=1 d=0 m=0 m2=0 m3=0, -1784, 35, -883 replacing
2024-02-11T03:57:15 1427.601 INF Time: 23.45m FPS: 59.20 Heap: 2370.0MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 192 Ply: 1 Zom: 11 Ent: 13 (130) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5591.0MB
2024-02-11T03:57:33 1444.982 INF 93196+1 Origin Reposition (-1936.0, 32.0, -912.0) to (-1760.0, 32.0, -1104.0)
2024-02-11T03:57:45 1456.937 INF [DECO] written 109745, in 20ms
2024-02-11T03:57:45 1456.941 INF [DECO] write thread 3ms
2024-02-11T03:57:45 1457.616 INF Time: 23.95m FPS: 59.80 Heap: 2395.3MB Max: 2482.2MB Chunks: 324 CGO: 201 Ply: 1 Zom: 10 Ent: 13 (148) Items: 0 CO: 1 RSS: 5588.7MB
2024-02-11T03:57:50 1462.186 INF Saving 248 of chunks took 1548ms
2024-02-11T03:57:50 1462.204 INF UnloadUnusedAssets after 23.06544 m, took 0 ms
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 23)
Unloading 13066 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 479453.
Total: 602.955300 ms (FindLiveObjects: 28.675200 ms CreateObjectMapping: 10.106100 ms MarkObjects: 553.592100 ms  DeleteObjects: 10.581500 ms)

2024-02-11T03:57:54 1466.316 INF Disconnect
2024-02-11T03:57:54 1466.322 INF [NET] ServerShutdown
2024-02-11T03:57:54 1466.322 INF NET: Stopping server protocols
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1466.810 INF NET: LiteNetLib server stopped
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1466.817 INF Exited thread SteamNetworkingServer
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1466.817 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server stopped
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1466.818 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server stopped
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1466.820 INF SaveAndCleanupWorld
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1467.560 INF Saving 110 of chunks took 727ms
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1467.563 INF [EOS] Unregistering server
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1467.563 INF [Steamworks.NET] Stopping server
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1467.612 INF [Steamworks.NET] Exiting Lobby
2024-02-11T03:57:55 1467.613 INF [PartyQuests] Player unregistered
2024-02-11T03:57:56 1467.882 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-SCore_sphereii
2024-02-11T03:57:56 1467.887 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-XNPCCore
Clearing SphereCache...
2024-02-11T03:57:56 1467.899 INF AstarManager Cleanup
2024-02-11T03:57:56 1467.915 INF Clearing queues.
2024-02-11T03:57:56 1467.915 INF Cleared queues.
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1468.904 INF Clearing queues.
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1468.904 INF Cleared queues.
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1468.912 INF World.Unload
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1468.917 INF Exited thread GenerateChunks
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.637 INF Exited thread SaveChunks C:\Users\Ripe Melon\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\South Tejimuxa Mountains\Testing\Region
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.687 INF World.Cleanup
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.688 INF Exited thread ChunkRegeneration
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.694 INF Exited thread ChunkCalc
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.694 INF Exited thread ChunkMeshBake
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.699 INF Exited thread WaterSimulationApplyChanges
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.702 INF VehicleManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.703 INF VehicleManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.704 INF DroneManager saving 0 (0 + 0)
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.705 INF DroneManager saved 9 bytes
2024-02-11T03:57:57 1469.742 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2024-02-11T03:57:58 1470.282 INF [EOS] Server unregistered
2024-02-11T03:58:03 1475.199 INF Preparing quit
2024-02-11T03:58:03 1475.203 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
2024-02-11T03:58:03 1475.203 INF Cleanup
2024-02-11T03:58:04 1475.904 INF AchievementManager.Cleanup
2024-02-11T03:58:04 1476.148 INF Terminating threads
2024-02-11T03:58:04 1476.149 INF OnApplicationQuit
2024-02-11T03:58:04 1476.150 INF Terminating threads
2024-02-11T03:58:04 1476.150 INF OnApplicationQuit
Setting up 12 worker threads for Enlighten.
Memory Statistics:
[ALLOC_TEMP_TLS] TLS Allocator
  StackAllocators :
    [ALLOC_TEMP_MAIN]
      Peak usage frame count: [2.0 KB-4.0 KB]: 10649 frames, [4.0 KB-8.0 KB]: 4 frames, [8.0 KB-16.0 KB]: 2628 frames, [16.0 KB-32.0 KB]: 21 frames, [32.0 KB-64.0 KB]: 9 frames, [64.0 KB-128.0 KB]: 54630 frames, [128.0 KB-256.0 KB]: 21846 frames, [256.0 KB-0.5 MB]: 4050 frames, [0.5 MB-1.0 MB]: 797 frames, [1.0 MB-2.0 MB]: 5 frames, [2.0 MB-4.0 MB]: 1 frames, [4.0 MB-8.0 MB]: 4 frames
      Initial Block Size 4.0 MB
      Current Block Size 7.6 MB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 7.6 MB
      Overflow Count 48
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 18]
      Initial Block Size 256.0 KB
      Current Block Size 256.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 151.3 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Loading.PreloadManager]
      Current Block Size 0.5 MB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 511.6 KB
      Overflow Count 16079
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 8]
      Initial Block Size 32.0 KB
      Current Block Size 36.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 32.0 KB
      Overflow Count 1
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 10]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 33.0 KB
      Overflow Count 1
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 16]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 58.7 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 6]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 4]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 143.3 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 14]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 48.0 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 17]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 63.4 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 3]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 12]
      Current Block Size 60.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 58.4 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 1]
      Current Block Size 32.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 54 B
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_AssetGarbageCollectorHelper] x 23
      Initial Block Size 64.0 KB
      Current Block Size 64.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 0 B
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 5]
      Overflow Count 1
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 13]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 11]
      Current Block Size 44.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 43.0 KB
      Overflow Count 1
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 2]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 63.4 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 3]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 0]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 324 B
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 20]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 11]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 55.2 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 4]
      Current Block Size 52.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 50.8 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_BatchDeleteObjects]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 6]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 0]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 21]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 5]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 9]
      Current Block Size 52.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 48.3 KB
      Overflow Count 1
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 14]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_ReadCacheIndex]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 0.6 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 13]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 63.5 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_EnlightenWorker] x 12
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 15]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 2]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Background Job.Worker 7]
      Overflow Count 1
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 22]
      Current Block Size 272.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 222.4 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_UnityGfxDeviceWorker]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 66.4 KB
      Overflow Count 6
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 9]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 97.4 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 8]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 7]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 63.0 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 1]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 10]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 63.1 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 15]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 63.5 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 19]
      Peak Allocated Bytes 63.1 KB
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Job.Worker 12]
      Overflow Count 0
    [ALLOC_TEMP_Loading.AsyncRead]
      Current Block Size 128.0 KB
      Peak Allocated Bytes 128.0 KB
      Overflow Count 11
[ALLOC_DEFAULT] Dual Thread Allocator
  Peak main deferred allocation count 73992
    [ALLOC_BUCKET]
      Large Block size 4.0 MB
      Used Block count 1
      Peak Allocated bytes 4.0 MB
      Failed Allocations. Bucket layout:
        16B: 1 Subsections = 1024 buckets. Failed count: 4835105
        32B: 15 Subsections = 7680 buckets. Failed count: 6004121
        48B: 54 Subsections = 18432 buckets. Failed count: 2229483
        64B: 29 Subsections = 7424 buckets. Failed count: 1102953
        80B: 152 Subsections = 31129 buckets. Failed count: 728217
        96B: 2 Subsections = 341 buckets. Failed count: 171388
        112B: 2 Subsections = 292 buckets. Failed count: 1344955
        128B: 1 Subsections = 128 buckets. Failed count: 717499
    [ALLOC_DEFAULT_MAIN]
      Peak usage frame count: [16.0 MB-32.0 MB]: 10705 frames, [32.0 MB-64.0 MB]: 2173 frames, [64.0 MB-128.0 MB]: 277 frames, [128.0 MB-256.0 MB]: 9348 frames, [256.0 MB-0.50 GB]: 72141 frames
      Requested Block Size 16.0 MB
      Peak Block count 27
      Peak Allocated memory 417.2 MB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 256.0 MB
    [ALLOC_DEFAULT_THREAD]
      Peak usage frame count: [8.0 MB-16.0 MB]: 2091 frames, [16.0 MB-32.0 MB]: 363 frames, [32.0 MB-64.0 MB]: 345 frames, [64.0 MB-128.0 MB]: 13201 frames, [128.0 MB-256.0 MB]: 78644 frames
      Peak Block count 16
      Peak Allocated memory 226.6 MB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 141.7 MB
[ALLOC_TEMP_JOB_1_FRAME]
  Initial Block Size 2.0 MB
  Used Block Count 1
  Overflow Count (too large) 0
  Overflow Count (full) 0
[ALLOC_TEMP_JOB_2_FRAMES]
  Used Block Count 1
  Overflow Count (too large) 0
  Overflow Count (full) 0
[ALLOC_TEMP_JOB_4_FRAMES (JobTemp)]
  Used Block Count 15
  Overflow Count (too large) 3
  Overflow Count (full) 0
[ALLOC_TEMP_JOB_ASYNC (Background)]
  Initial Block Size 1.0 MB
  Used Block Count 11
  Overflow Count (too large) 7
  Overflow Count (full) 0
[ALLOC_GFX] Dual Thread Allocator
  Peak main deferred allocation count 33
    [ALLOC_BUCKET]
      Large Block size 4.0 MB
      Used Block count 1
    [ALLOC_GFX_MAIN]
      Peak usage frame count: [64.0 KB-128.0 KB]: 10701 frames, [0.5 MB-1.0 MB]: 6 frames, [2.0 MB-4.0 MB]: 2106 frames, [4.0 MB-8.0 MB]: 9 frames, [8.0 MB-16.0 MB]: 8 frames, [16.0 MB-32.0 MB]: 10 frames, [32.0 MB-64.0 MB]: 6 frames, [64.0 MB-128.0 MB]: 191 frames, [128.0 MB-256.0 MB]: 81500 frames, [256.0 MB-0.50 GB]: 84 frames, [0.50 GB-1.00 GB]: 23 frames
      Peak Block count 17
      Peak Allocated memory 0.65 GB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 0.52 GB
    [ALLOC_GFX_THREAD]
      Peak usage frame count: [2.0 KB-4.0 KB]: 10692 frames, [64.0 KB-128.0 KB]: 2101 frames, [128.0 KB-256.0 KB]: 5 frames, [0.5 MB-1.0 MB]: 1 frames, [1.0 MB-2.0 MB]: 55 frames, [2.0 MB-4.0 MB]: 4 frames, [4.0 MB-8.0 MB]: 1 frames, [8.0 MB-16.0 MB]: 3 frames, [16.0 MB-32.0 MB]: 2 frames, [32.0 MB-64.0 MB]: 18 frames, [64.0 MB-128.0 MB]: 81755 frames, [128.0 MB-256.0 MB]: 7 frames
      Peak Block count 8
      Peak Allocated memory 141.8 MB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 141.7 MB
[ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS] Dual Thread Allocator
  Peak main deferred allocation count 99804
    [ALLOC_BUCKET]
      Large Block size 4.0 MB
      Used Block count 1
    [ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS_MAIN]
      Peak usage frame count: [32.0 MB-64.0 MB]: 10697 frames, [64.0 MB-128.0 MB]: 2087 frames, [128.0 MB-256.0 MB]: 81860 frames
      Requested Block Size 4.0 MB
      Peak Block count 62
      Peak Allocated memory 253.3 MB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 43.2 MB
    [ALLOC_CACHEOBJECTS_THREAD]
      Peak usage frame count: [16.0 MB-32.0 MB]: 10693 frames, [32.0 MB-64.0 MB]: 1 frames, [64.0 MB-128.0 MB]: 2117 frames, [128.0 MB-256.0 MB]: 62 frames, [256.0 MB-0.50 GB]: 81771 frames
      Requested Block Size 4.0 MB
      Peak Block count 97
      Peak Allocated memory 387.1 MB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 113.0 MB
[ALLOC_TYPETREE] Dual Thread Allocator
  Peak main deferred allocation count 0
    [ALLOC_BUCKET]
      Large Block size 4.0 MB
      Used Block count 1
    [ALLOC_TYPETREE_MAIN]
      Peak usage frame count: [0-1.0 KB]: 10692 frames, [4.0 KB-8.0 KB]: 1 frames, [64.0 KB-128.0 KB]: 2187 frames, [0.5 MB-1.0 MB]: 15 frames, [1.0 MB-2.0 MB]: 81749 frames
      Requested Block Size 2.0 MB
      Peak Block count 1
      Peak Allocated memory 1.4 MB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 0 B
    [ALLOC_TYPETREE_THREAD]
      Peak usage frame count: [2.0 KB-4.0 KB]: 10692 frames, [256.0 KB-0.5 MB]: 217 frames, [0.5 MB-1.0 MB]: 1904 frames, [2.0 MB-4.0 MB]: 81831 frames
      Requested Block Size 2.0 MB
      Peak Block count 2
      Peak Allocated memory 2.3 MB
      Peak Large allocation bytes 0 B

Summary: (NPCMod: Bird Pack - no birds spawn)
Game Version: (A21.2)
Platform: (PC)
Video Settings: (High)
Game mode: (SP)
Did you start a new game? (Yes) (re-installed game as well)
Did you validate your files? (Yes)
Are you using any other mods? (Yes) (required files SCore and XNPCore)
EAC off? (Yes)
Bug Description: No birds spawning
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug: ensure mod is correctly loaded and start game
Actual result: (no birds (beyond vulture) spawn)
Expected result: (avian activity)

21 minutes ago, scm1893 said:

Actual result: (no birds (beyond vulture) spawn)

Go to your Mods\1-NPCXBirdPack\Config folder and open the entitygroups.xml file.

Replace absolutely everything with this and try again.

<configs>

<!--	<remove xpath="//entitygroup/entity[starts-with(@name, 'animal')] -->

<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='EnemyAnimalsBurntForest']/text()" delim="\n" op="add" >
		animalCrow, 3
	</csv>	
	<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='EnemyAnimalsDesert']/text()" delim="\n" op="add" >
		animalCrow, 8
	</csv>
	<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='EnemyAnimalsSnow']/text()" delim="\n" op="add" >
		animalEagle, 5
		animalPenguin, 5
	</csv>	
	<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='EnemyAnimalsWasteland']/text()" delim="\n" op="add" >
		animalBat, 8
		animalBats, 8
	</csv>	
	<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='WildGameForest']/text()" delim="\n" op="add" >
		animalRobin, 8
		animalEagle, 8
		animalAlcatraz, 8
	</csv>
	<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='WildGameForestNight']/text()" delim="\n" op="add" >
		animalBat, 8
		animalBats, 8
	</csv>

</configs>

There was a lot to update for A21 and some things take more priority than others. Thanks for reporting.

spacer.png

Hey good evening and thank you for your answer.

I want to try and balance things around, so i will have some more new hostile creatures (like bandits, spiders, etc.) but still have the zombier be the greater spawn number. i will deactivate all hiring and friendly npcs because i feel that i dont want to make the game easier. When i am satisfied with the results, i will post them here (the xml files) for anyone interested.

Anyway, i am writing this post, because something else came to my attention.
I noticed that the console was acting a little bit strange:

2024-02-13T02:55:42 58.402 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians" did not apply: <csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='npcBanditsAllGroupGS01']/text()" delim="\n" op="add"  (line 3696 at pos 6)
2024-02-13T02:55:42 58.404 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians" did not apply: <csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='npcBanditsAllGroupGS50']/text()" delim="\n" op="add"  (line 4003 at pos 6)
2024-02-13T02:55:42 58.405 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians" did not apply: <csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='npcBanditsAllGroupGS100']/text()" delim="\n" op="add"  (line 4294 at pos 6)
2024-02-13T02:55:42 58.406 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians" did not apply: <csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='npcBanditsAllGroupGS200']/text()" delim="\n" op="add"  (line 4569 at pos 6)
2024-02-13T02:55:42 58.407 WRN XML patch for "entitygroups.xml" from mod "1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians" did not apply: <csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='npcBanditsAllGroupGS400']/text()" delim="\n" op="add"  (line 4700 at pos 6)

etc etc, i have more in the log file i've uploaded:

https://filebin.net/vnl4uati18r6wyvm

for example, the 3696th line of   1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians/config/entitygroups.xml   is this:

<csv xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='npcWhiteriverAllGroupGS01']/text()" delim="\n" op="add">

Does that mean it's going to ignore all the spawns bellow this line (until the next csv xpath) for some reason?

Also, I've noticed that it doesnt say this for all the lines.

Thank you very much

2024-02-13T14:17:58 74.335 WRN XML patch for "gameevents.xml" from mod "GansSpecialZombies" did not apply: <csv xpath="/gameevents/action_sequence[@name='vote_minor_grey_random']/variable[@name='zombiename']/@value" delim="," op="add"  (line 7 at pos 3)

vote_minor_grey_random is the entry related to a game event. It is not being applied because it does not, or no longer exists for A21.

When running identical NPC Mod mods, except for the Birds because that is receiving an update and tested out just fine a couple of days ago, I wasn't able to duplicate those loading issues beyond the game event one above.

2024-02-13T14:16:53 8.941 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-SCore'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.119 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 0-SCore_sphereii (21.2.54.843)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.119 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-XNPCCore'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.120 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 0-XNPCCore (21.1.0.19)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.120 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-DarksRaiderz'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.121 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-DarksRaiderz (21.0.1.7)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.121 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-DarksZombiez'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.121 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-DarksZombiez (21.0.1.5)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.121 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-EndZ-AustralianEntityPack'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.121 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1_EndZ_AustralianEntityPack (21.2.0.1)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.121 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-GansSpecialZombies'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.123 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: GansSpecialZombies (21.0.0.0)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.123 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-GansStandardZombies'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.123 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: GansStandardZombies (21.0.0.0)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.123 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.124 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians (21.1.1.2)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.124 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.124 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos (21.1.1.1)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.124 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.125 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers (21.1.2.0)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.125 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_Zombies'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.125 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_Zombies (21.1.1.1)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.125 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXSpiderPack'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.125 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXSpiderPack (21.1.0.0)
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.125 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '2-NPCXSpiderPack-ColonyExpansion'
2024-02-13T14:16:53 9.126 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 2-NPCXSpiderPack-ColonyExpansion (21.0.0.0)

My load out did not contain 0-CustomParticleLoader and 0-Quartz. I shall test those now as additions.

I added in the 0-CustomParticleLoader and 0-Quartz. I also added in the Birds and the NPC Mod Prefabs because such Prefabs are needed to allow some of the entities to spawn in the POIs. The 0-CustomParticleLoader is an updated version of the one in the log.

2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.453 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-CustomParticleLoader'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.474 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: CustomParticleLoader (1.4.5)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.474 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-Quartz'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.477 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: Quartz (2.2.0)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.477 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-SCore'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.478 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 0-SCore_sphereii (21.2.54.843)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.478 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '0-XNPCCore'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.479 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 0-XNPCCore (21.1.0.19)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.479 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-DarksRaiderz'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.479 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-DarksRaiderz (21.0.1.7)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.479 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-DarksZombiez'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.479 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-DarksZombiez (21.0.1.5)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.479 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-EndZ-AustralianEntityPack'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.480 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1_EndZ_AustralianEntityPack (21.2.0.1)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.480 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-GansSpecialZombies'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.481 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: GansSpecialZombies (21.0.0.0)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.481 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-GansStandardZombies'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.481 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: GansStandardZombies (21.0.0.0)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.481 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.482 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Civilians (21.1.1.2)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.482 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.482 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos (21.1.1.1)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.482 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.482 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers (21.1.2.0)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.482 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_Zombies'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.483 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_Zombies (21.1.1.1)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.483 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCMod-Prefabs'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.487 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1_NPCMod_Prefabs_A21 (21.2.1.0)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.487 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXBirdPack'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.487 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXBirdPack (21.0.0.0)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.487 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXSpiderPack'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.488 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXSpiderPack (21.1.0.0)
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.488 INF [MODS]   Trying to load from folder: '2-NPCXSpiderPack-ColonyExpansion'
2024-02-13T14:49:14 2.488 INF [MODS]     Loaded Mod: 2-NPCXSpiderPack-ColonyExpansion (21.0.0.0)

This is a new RWG with a fresh load out. The only differences are that 1.4.5 particle loader version, and adding in the NPC Mod Prefab pack to allow these entities to be active in POIs designed for them. I was unable to bring up those load errors beyond that single game events error which no longer exists.

spacer.png