Add 1 more row of Storage slot that can be only unlocked by Clothing Storage Pocket Mod

Khansol

11 hours ago, SuperNinja55 said:

didn't they do that with alpha 17 or 18 by adding another row in your backpack but also balancing it by giving encumbrance? 

Yes. So how I interpret what OP is suggesting. Is for the clothing pocket mod to add an additional row of inventory.

On 1/10/2022 at 8:13 AM, Weazelsun said:

Yes. So how I interpret what OP is suggesting. Is for the clothing pocket mod to add an additional row of inventory.

currently vanilla has 45 storage slot. they should add 1 more column to make it fifty or 1 more row to make it it 54 which cannot be unlock by pack mule and can only be unlock by clothing pocket mod.

11 minutes ago, Khansol said:

all slot  can be unlocked by pack mule level 5. that's why i wanted new storage slots for only clothing pocket mod

Ahh, I realize what you mean now. The slots on armor paired with storage pockets unlock all slots so you don't need pack mule at all.

I'll agree though, an entirely new row of inventory would be helpful

I really dislike how certain items make some skills completely obosolete. I think that at least a couple of points in pack mule should be required to unlock all slots (with the best pockets mods). Maybe that's what you were saying and I'm just misunderstanding? But yes, another row of inventory please!

Edited by elektrohund (see edit history)

2 hours ago, elektrohund said:

I really dislike how certain items make some skills completely obosolete. I think that at least a couple of points in pack mule should be required to unlock all slots (with the best pockets mods). Maybe that's what you were saying and I'm just misunderstanding? But yes, another row of inventory please!

There is a benefit when you take pack mule, you have 5 more armor slots free for other mods. At least AGI players would like that even with q6 armor equipped.