Things you obsess over?

EVH

On 1/2/2022 at 1:04 PM, Gamida said:

I do the same. I hated running through the branches and coming face to face with a zombie or even more and realizing my stamina was low. Now they all have to go :D

Lol, I play on server with Guppy now and then and he to this day makes fun of me because I have to clear ALL the grass around any base we make. I don't even do it to place blocks, I just like having the area clean.

I too do these things. The grass...I think it comes from Minecraft and being annoyed by not being able to hit mobs, but also the visibility, always dreaded stepping on crawler and getting insta-broken leg (feels like they nerfed them a little finally)

The roads too. I like clear roads.

If I turn off loot respawn (which I often do for SP) then I am obsessive about destroying loot containers after I loot them. Of course when I don't I have to remind myself to leave them alone.

Paper and glass on the floor, even though I don't play stealth build anymore and even after I have the book that negates them I still habitually take them out.

Apparently I have a new pointless thing to add to my list. I've been making gravel blocks in the cement mixer and digging a path so that my base has a driveway because I think my little homestead looks weird just sitting there not attached to a road. It finally bothered me to the point that I had to do something about it. 

In other news, I like the way my roof turned out this time so I don't have to tear down my house. Yay?

10 hours ago, Krougal said:

I too do these things. The grass...I think it comes from Minecraft and being annoyed by not being able to hit mobs, but also the visibility, always dreaded stepping on crawler and getting insta-broken leg (feels like they nerfed them a little finally)

The roads too. I like clear roads.

If I turn off loot respawn (which I often do for SP) then I am obsessive about destroying loot containers after I loot them. Of course when I don't I have to remind myself to leave them alone.

Paper and glass on the floor, even though I don't play stealth build anymore and even after I have the book that negates them I still habitually take them out.

9 hours ago, Mahnogard said:

Apparently I have a new pointless thing to add to my list. I've been making gravel blocks in the cement mixer and digging a path so that my base has a driveway because I think my little homestead looks weird just sitting there not attached to a road. It finally bothered me to the point that I had to do something about it. 

In other news, I like the way my roof turned out this time so I don't have to tear down my house. Yay?

I was trying to find a way to mod out the trash you see on the pavement that you can't harvest or destroy. The newspapers with headlines and the blood splatters. I wanted the roads to look clean but I couldn't find where it was added in game. Someone told me where to look but I couldn't find it.

23 minutes ago, Gamida said:

I was trying to find a way to mod out the trash you see on the pavement that you can't harvest or destroy. The newspapers with headlines and the blood splatters. I wanted the roads to look clean but I couldn't find where it was added in game. Someone told me where to look but I couldn't find it.

Have not tried it as I don't mind those spots on the road but maybe you can paint over them with the same road pattern?