The "stable" version ...

denrp

Okay, are these words more ... brighter? Someone stole half of the skyscraper. These are screenshots of the second attempt to complete the trader's quest. On the first try, the remaining half of the skyscraper just started to fall apart.

A20-0-2021-12-24-04-51-18.jpg

A20-0-2021-12-24-04-51-33.jpg

Based on the clearer pictures, it looks like the T5 apartments and Higashi Skyscraper spawned on top of each other.  We will need a full bug report that includes your map information so we can attempt to repro what your seeing.  Click red banner above on how to fill out a bug report.

41 minutes ago, denrp said:

Okay, are these words more ... brighter? Someone stole half of the skyscraper. These are screenshots of the second attempt to complete the trader's quest. On the first try, the remaining half of the skyscraper just started to fall apart.

A20-0-2021-12-24-04-51-18.jpg

A20-0-2021-12-24-04-51-33.jpg

I am having this issue too. Since I am not the server owner I cannot provide logs.

9 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

they say a picture is worth a thousand words... only 2 words i see is.... too dark.

can you Please give more detail if you are having problems so people can help. maybe click on the banner at the top. :)

27 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Based on the clearer pictures, it looks like the T5 apartments and Higashi Skyscraper spawned on top of each other.  We will need a full bug report that includes your map information so we can attempt to repro what your seeing.  Click red banner above on how to fill out a bug report.

idk what it is but it's looks like mix of f.e.a.r. and 7dtd and i love it XD