[A20 Experimental] Seeds dissapearing

JellyBeansTasty

Not really balanced.  Plants are growing like 3 times faster than Alpha 19.  I can plant at sunset, and by noon the next day they are harvestable.

Also I am getting like 204 corn from 34 plots.  I get maybe 12-20 seed back.  Which means on average I spend about 80 of my crop going back up to 34 seeds.  Leaves me usually with around 120-125 crops left.   Almost every day.

In Alpha 19 they would grow every 2 or 3 days.  I could get back like 102 for that amount.   I am getting like 375 food every 3 days. 

Alpha 20 is not even close to balance.  I have 2 boxes full of food, 4 boxes full of ammo (I haven't even crafted ammo yet!!)

The only thing I have had to mine for is Iron and Shale.  And only Iron because of my turret ammo.   Being able to just plop down Cobblestone and Concrete from resources in POIs make stone/clay farming not even a thing unless you are doing HUGE projects.

Animals are all over the place.  On the first day, went into the Rooster Bar, killed like 8 chickens (just sitting there in cages and stuff) and at the end of the first day with them, the hogs in the Traders, and other things I had like 300 meat.  Not to mention water is everywhere, so yeah.. no challenge on food.

Don't even get me started on brass, I have like 15 stacks of brass.  Weapons are dropping like crazy.  Every POI is dropping level 5 or 6 M60's or AKs. 

Yeah the loot and excess of Alpha 20 is way too much.  They said they wanted to make it harder, but all they did was make it way too easy.