Please, Fix Bows and Crossbows

TheDay755Hero

Back in versions like Alpha 15 and earlier I used to HOLD Left Mouse Button and the bow/crossbow would shoot and auto reload. Since God knows when (I guess it was Alpha 17 or 18) I now have to press the Left Mouse Button to draw and shoot then release it and then press and hold AGAIN for it to draw and shoot. WHY? It's a very annoying thing that makes using bows/crossbows very un-intuitive!

So, Fun Pimps, heed my plea and fix the bows and crossbows 😊

Edit:

I Know That Bows Reload Automatically™

Edited by TheDay755Hero
Make sure that people know that I know bows reload automatically. (see edit history)

I personally like how it is. However it annoys the F out me that the arrow is not pointing at the crosshair anymore.

And you don´t need to do anything to relad the bow, reloads automatically after you shoot. Unless you get that bug where it doesn´t show the arrow even when it´s loaded. Bummer that this still isn´t fixed. 

Crossbow needs reload, true, but i got used to it. Even catch myself pressing R after shooting when using the normal bow sometimes.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

53 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

However it annoys the F out me that the arrow is not pointing at the crosshair anymore.

Yeah, I noticed this too at some point but it is not really an issue once you get used to it (there was an alpha were you needed to aim to the side a little bit when using the bow I don't remember which but it was annoying as heck 😆)

53 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

And you don´t need to do anything to reload the bow, reloads automatically after you shoot.

Yes, but you need to press & hold again to draw and shoot. If you remember it was automatic earlier versions.

Edited by TheDay755Hero (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Nope, you shoot and it reloads without pressing anything. On the normal bow. Crossbow is a different story, there you need to reload manually.

If you didn't notice, I said "Yes, but you need to press & hold again to draw and shoot. If you remember it was automatic earlier versions."

Edited by TheDay755Hero (see edit history)

9 hours ago, TheDay755Hero said:

🙄

I see what you mean. Used to be you could just right click and zoom would come up and then you can aim and shoot. Now you have to hold down the right button and every now and then I've got to click twice on the left button just to get the arrow cocked. It took me a while but I got in the rhythm of it.

2 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

I see what you mean. Used to be you could just right click and zoom would come up and then you can aim and shoot. Now you have to hold down the right button and every now and then I've got to click twice on the left button just to get the arrow cocked. It took me a while but I got in the rhythm of it.

There's an option in setting for that. Hold or click and hold.