The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

Ya I tried that already and same problem. It doesn't appear to be a 7D2D Launcher problem. I think it has something to do with the Starvation mod. I will be communicating on their thread and see what they can come up with. Thank you for your help.

Have you tried other mods, such was War of the Walkers? It offers two options: Bigger Back pack and standard backpack. Those would be good tests. If standard backpack option loads in a reasonable time, but the bigger back pack is slow at loading, it indicates something is still looking at each file that's being loaded.

Good day Sphereii and JDead

I don't know if this will help him ... But this is my settings on the Mod Launcher and I don't have any issues with downloads or Game installs.

Just a Thought ... the Old Gamer ..:02.47-tranquillity:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24214[/ATTACH]

It might have something to with direct download .. I myself never use it.

Hope you can see it .. That is Ravenhearst 3.0 this morning and No Issues .. about a 6 min pre-sync (first time) and about a 3 minutes to get into game launcher.

But after first set-up .. Pre-sync "3 to 5" seconds and into game about 2.5 minutes

Hope it helps

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Not Working

After installing the mod and trying it out, the mod no longer works. Tried reinstalling it, now I get a red 1/2 circle next to view log with message that's shows, "Error reading from default list ". Help ! Tried re-installing several times, no change.

942999237_7D2Dlauncher.thumb.jpg.f2c493d9a39336b707cd04f35e0e7117.jpg

After installing the mod and trying it out, the mod no longer works. Tried reinstalling it, now I get a red 1/2 circle next to view log with message that's shows, "Error reading from default list ". Help ! Tried re-installing several times, no change.

Sorry for the trouble, try clicking on the File menu, then going to Clear Mod History, then click on File -> Load defaults, and see if that helps.

Error Downloading... Clearning corrupted data.

Recently saw this mod, wanted to check it out. Download the launcher and since i am running windows 7 i did the easy fix install, even manual since i thought something went wrong.

Now however after trying all of that i still get "Error Downloading... Clearning corrupted data. Re-attempting..." until it gives up. What do i do?

Edit: Should've mentioned it's Ravenhearst i am trying to install.

Peforming Full Cloning of https://github.com/JaxTeller718/Ravenhearst_3_1_7DayEdition

Re-attempting...

Peforming Full Cloning of https://github.com/JaxTeller718/Ravenhearst_3_1_7DayEdition

Maximum number of attempts reached, attempting Direct Download

Downloading https://github.com/JaxTeller718/Ravenhearst_3_1_7DayEdition/archive/master.zip

Re-attempting...

Downloading https://github.com/SphereII/7D2DPatches/raw/master/Alpha16.4/ZombieTextures/ZombieTextureOverhaul.zip

Total Download Time: 00:00:09.81

Is what i'm getting. When i launch the mod it's vanilla.

Edited by Kerkan (see edit history)

Hey Sphereii,

My husband and I have been playing Undead Legacy mod. He accidently loaded Starvation on an Undead save. He jumped out straight away but when he loaded up correct mod, his character reverted to day one. When I jump in, my character is as I left her. Bit he gets null ref errors that won't go until I leave the game.

Is there a way to roll back a game save?

Hey Sphereii,

My husband and I have been playing Undead Legacy mod. He accidently loaded Starvation on an Undead save. He jumped out straight away but when he loaded up correct mod, his character reverted to day one. When I jump in, my character is as I left her. Bit he gets null ref errors that won't go until I leave the game.

Is there a way to roll back a game save?

I'm afraid not. Once the damage is done, it's unlikely to be easily fixed.

Hello there, i got a big Problem with my mods,

i cant play any mods anymore, out of nowhere, i always get the message that 7dtd isnt Abel to connect to steam client

but this only happens to the mods from the launcher, vanilla 7dtd and manualy mods still are working

is there a way how i could fix that without reinstalling evrything and loosing all my savegames?

Hello there, i got a big Problem with my mods,

i cant play any mods anymore, out of nowhere, i always get the message that 7dtd isnt Abel to connect to steam client

but this only happens to the mods from the launcher, vanilla 7dtd and manualy mods still are working

is there a way how i could fix that without reinstalling evrything and loosing all my savegames?

This happens when Steam and the Mod Launcher is running as different users, and Windows stops them from seeing each other. You can try to select "Run Game As Admin" to see if that helps, or run the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe as an Admin.

Hey Sphereii,

I'm not sure if you or the Undead Legacy modder would be best to ask but I have an issue with the mod that is becoming problematic for my PC.

Everytime I try to play Undead Legacy after install, it hangs on the Part 2 zip file and won't progress. Even in pre-syn it hangs at the same download point. The only solution I've found is to uninstall the mod before every play session (this has been 4-5 times now) and reinstalling it again. That's annoying, but it has started taking up so much room on my SSD that I am now getting out of memory crashes during game play.

Can you tell me whether it is installing a full game copy every time I am uninstalling and reinstalling the mod?

If so, where are the mod files to delete the erroneous copies of Undead? Is there an alternative solution/explanation?

Compared to Starvation, Valmod etc this mod has been the least stable, but this uninstalling and reinstalling is getting ridiculous.

Hey Sphereii,

I'm not sure if you or the Undead Legacy modder would be best to ask but I have an issue with the mod that is becoming problematic for my PC.

Everytime I try to play Undead Legacy after install, it hangs on the Part 2 zip file and won't progress. Even in pre-syn it hangs at the same download point. The only solution I've found is to uninstall the mod before every play session (this has been 4-5 times now) and reinstalling it again. That's annoying, but it has started taking up so much room on my SSD that I am now getting out of memory crashes during game play.

Can you tell me whether it is installing a full game copy every time I am uninstalling and reinstalling the mod?

If so, where are the mod files to delete the erroneous copies of Undead? Is there an alternative solution/explanation?

Compared to Starvation, Valmod etc this mod has been the least stable, but this uninstalling and reinstalling is getting ridiculous.

Hmm, I've never heard of this type of issue before. Can you click on the View menu, then go to Log Files, and select the 7d2dlauncher.txt and click on Upload Log file?

This happens when Steam and the Mod Launcher is running as different users, and Windows stops them from seeing each other. You can try to select "Run Game As Admin" to see if that helps, or run the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe as an Admin.

ah thank you, that runing as admin helped, and it works all again =D

Recently saw this mod, wanted to check it out. Download the launcher and since i am running windows 7 i did the easy fix install, even manual since i thought something went wrong.

Now however after trying all of that i still get "Error Downloading... Clearning corrupted data. Re-attempting..." until it gives up. What do i do?

Edit: Should've mentioned it's Ravenhearst i am trying to install.

Re-attempting...

Maximum number of attempts reached, attempting Direct Download

Downloading https://github.com/JaxTeller718/Ravenhearst_3_1_7DayEdition/archive/master.zip

Re-attempting...

Downloading https://github.com/SphereII/7D2DPatches/raw/master/Alpha16.4/ZombieTextures/ZombieTextureOverhaul.zip

Total Download Time: 00:00:09.81

Is what i'm getting. When i launch the mod it's vanilla.

I'm sorry, I must have missed this yesterday.

If the Easy Fix didn't work, click on the check box called "Check here to download from a mirror", under the Pre-Sync button. Then see if that helps.

Question! With the Mod Launcher if i select "Ravenhearst mod" Can you also select other mods along with it to play with? Or only one at a time?

If mean as a Separate Game .. Yes

I currently have 6 different modded Games running/installed .. They will each install their own folders.

Just make sure you Have ** EAC .. UNCHECKED ** .......... and that you Pre-Sync the game before hitting play mod ........AND don't forget that you are using the Mod Launcher when playing the game and only launch games from there.

Have Fun and Enjoy ... the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)