Announcing: A20 Streamer Weekend Application

Roland

I am pitying the poor streamers now. There are so many that they outnumber the viewers. That means there is less than one per streamer...

Lol, seriously though. Will be hard to decide which one to watch. Maybe I can do the thing mentioned where I don't watch any streams to keep some of the mystery...maybe...

I am going to keep watching the dev streams though. Just set alarm as I usually miss them by being on here or playing.

46 minutes ago, Gamida said:

I am pitying the poor streamers now. There are so many that they outnumber the viewers. That means there is less than one per streamer...

Lol, seriously though. Will be hard to decide which one to watch. Maybe I can do the thing mentioned where I don't watch any streams to keep some of the mystery...maybe...

I am going to keep watching the dev streams though. Just set alarm as I usually miss them by being on here or playing.

Hang in there, it will be worth the wait.  Level design will be cranking out POIs well into stable so there should be some nice fresh mysteries added well past the streamer weekend. 😉

1 hour ago, Zeca said:

A doubt? Qualified streamers who received the early access key last year. Will they get it again this year on alpha 20. or do we have to make a new application?

yes. pm me if you have further questions or doubts. :)

1 hour ago, retrogamingdev said:

Does Twitter count as a 'site'? I have over 5k followers there.

As of now Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc don't count. Sorry. Basically Twitch or YouTube is predominately what we are looking for. Some countries have alternative services and YouTube and Twitch are not allowed so in those cases we allow it since those are comparable services.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)