loot bag drops

NukemDed

is it just me or do loot bags drop more frequently if you kill a z with what could be classified as a trick shot?

it just seems that if i could watch a montage of zds dropping bags, they would on average be more entertaining and or lucky and or flat out gud kills rather than my standard 2 in the chest and 1 to finish them off on the ground.

i do tend to simply process them in that way.

remember 'spaced invaders'?

please line up so we can execute you in an orderly manner

Previous versions, I could have sworn that bags dropped more often with headshots but that might have been coincidence. With A19, I’ve tried to find a trigger but no luck so far. With our blood moon set to 12 zombies, 2 players…sometimes we get 5 bags on horde night, sometimes we get 30 bags. Is it rng or is there a trigger? No idea.

On 8/16/2021 at 8:11 AM, hiemfire said:

Define "trick shot" please.

lol!

for me, mostly a straight shot that lands that i actually tried to do! spray and pray is my motto.

others are perhaps a headshot while the z is jumping, or falling, or rag dolled after being shot.

3 in 1 shot with penetrator

any other shot that after it happens you say to yourself if i could do 3 of those in a row that would be really cool

7 hours ago, myrkana said:

its all the same chance. You just notice it more when you are doing a fancy kill because you're paying attention to it more.  Your brain connects fancy kill with bags and remembers those more than random killing method dropping bags.

yeah this is probably the case, although as above i dont really do it, it kinda just happens

Edited by NukemDed (see edit history)