Air drop problem - Alpha 19.5 (b60)

Noisy Pants

• Noisy Pants changed the title to Air drop problem - Alpha 19.5 (b60)
13 hours ago, Noisy Pants said:

I have a dedicated server that I play with my friend and the plane suddenly start dropping tons of supply crates - can anyone tell me how to fix this? I use the RAT server manager to run the dedicated server.

I would check this line from your serverconfig.xml.

<property name="AirDropFrequency"                value="72"/>                <!-- How often airdrop occur in game-hours, 0 == never -->

2 minutes ago, Noisy Pants said:

sorry, when i try to put that into paste bin... it crashes firefox; so here's a link to download - output_log_2021-07-18_081009

Ok, yeah that's a freaking huge log.

I'm about 15 seconds into looking at it and holy crap your list of mods. There is about a 95% chance that's your issue right there. Some are even trying to load twice!

You have the air drops set to land every 5 game hours. That's quite often already.

Honestly though, the core of your issue is most likely a mod. You've got a real rats nest there. Then it starts spamming errors on zombie actions, so at a minimum your entities are corrupted, which is where the supply drop spawns from.

Your log is so massive because it's a truckload of errors caused by your mods.

14 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Ok, yeah that's a freaking huge log.

I'm about 15 seconds into looking at it and holy crap your list of mods. There is about a 95% chance that's your issue right there. Some are even trying to load twice!

You have the air drops set to land every 5 game hours. That's quite often already.

Honestly though, the core of your issue is most likely a mod. You've got a real rats nest there. Then it starts spamming errors on zombie actions, so at a minimum your entities are corrupted, which is where the supply drop spawns from.

Your log is so massive because it's a truckload of errors caused by your mods.

Guess I went a little overboard with the mods, huh? Thank you for taking the time to look and give me advice, much appreciated.

Edited by Noisy Pants (see edit history)