How about a Clown Zombie

Fanatical_Meat

11 hours ago, Gazz said:

I can't speak for the place where you live but usually you don't see a noticeable percentage of the population going around as clowns.

I don't see the majority of the population going around as zombies with stone tools in a shotgun factory..

11 hours ago, Gazz said:

I can't speak for the place where you live but usually you don't see a noticeable percentage of the population going around as clowns.

I don’t see many strippers, hard core bikers or phantom women dressed as screamers either.

Come on a Clown Zombie would be awesome. Especially if it had its own special sound be it a bicycle horn or twisted laugh.

27 minutes ago, Fanatical_Meat said:

I don’t see many strippers, hard core bikers or phantom women dressed as screamers either.

Come on a Clown Zombie would be awesome. Especially if it had its own special sound be it a bicycle horn or twisted laugh.

We should start a petition for them to redo the demolisher like the Clown zombie in SCUM.. that would be absolutely awesome.

It is a game after all.. gimmicks and fun should absolutely clash, even if it can sacrifice SOME realism. That's the fun about games, i appreciate they're trying to make a realistic game but there are zombies, programmed into a circuit board injected with lightning! Let's get some comedy in there.

3 hours ago, Fanatical_Meat said:

well Stippers? go to las vegas! , hard core bikers? australia is welcome! Phantom womed dressed as screamers? well my best friends wearing clothes like that and she looks like living skeleton 😅. I will give you few example wait suits : zombie in riot armors - well zombie can be mistake with riots . Screamer look like typical dead woman buried on grayard just put more decying corpses XD

zombie normal cops? yep it could be good

husk indian and cowboy on desert 

wild nature girl in fiber clothes  in forest  ( well i know girls like that you know go barefoot feathers in hair , collecting animal  skulls) 

mechanic - gas station 

zombie fallen survivor 

zombie  student  

but clown ? nope xd

Well we don't have even amusment park