Errors after Treasure Quest

sillls

Hey guys!  I just tried to play but the saved game won't load. Keeps locking up on Building Environment. Has anyone else had this problem? 

I was playing last night and did a treasure quest. Suddenly I had a box drop down and give me a bunch of error codes. It got worse so I restarted thinking that would fix the problem. When I loaded again I was about a game hour behind and the treasure quest was gone.  I ran after a supply drop. Then suddenly fell through the world. Then got stuck and could not move. I reloaded again only to find it locked up on Building Environment. 

I tried  verified system integrity and reloading the game. 

I even tried to start another game (which worked for the new game). But I can't load my save. 

Any ideas? 

@sillls I believe there is a known bug that can happen with treasure quests. I'm not sure whether there is a workaround or whether your save game is toast. Maybe the QA guys will be able to help which is why I moved this post from the dev diary to the support forum. They may want more info from you.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Roland said:

@sillls I believe there is a known bug that can happen with treasure quests. I'm not sure whether there is a workaround or whether your save game is toast. Maybe the QA guys will be able to help which is why I moved this post from the dev diary to the support forum. They may want more info from you.

Hey thanks Roland. :)  It's been awhile since I've been on the forums. How are things?