I cant plant in farm plot, everytime put to the plot always dissappear

Refiyandi

Hello.. 

Can someone tell me how to fix this issue, we have dedicated server and yesterday some player reporting issued about plant seed. Everytime they put the seed on plot always dissappear even re-put the plot still doesnt work. I read on other forum, it called SI Bug. But theres no explaination how its happen or way to fixing it. 

Any ideas to fix or explain how it can happen to us? 

Thankee.. 

Please no double posts. I deleted your bug report, as it was incomplete as well. If you post something here, first read the sticky thread in this section that tells you to read it. If you report a bug, first click on the link in red in the bug section.

About your problem: If it is an SI (structural integrity) problem (not bug) it would mean that there is a hollow space or cave below those seed plots. Did you dig below the plots or is it very near a pre-existing house or cave? If yes, it is SI and you either can build supports below (simply add arbitrary blocks directly below the plots so there is not single air block directly below them) or put the seed plots somewhere else.

It might also be a good idea to just try it somewhere in the wilderness just to see if it happens everywhere. IF it happens everywhere it is a bug and then it has nothing to do with SI. In this case come back here and post logfiles of the client and the server (read the sticky thread how to do that)

Hello Moderatos.. 

By the way sorry about my double posts. I already check the server, i think this is not SI Bug.. from your explaination, i tried to check our servertoolconfig and look at "Falling_Blocks_Remover". Before this issue happend it was False, when i change it into True and happend this SI issue. I dont know this config related with planting seed or not. But i just tried to make it False again after read your replied and now we can plant seed again. 

is it Falling Block Remover relate with all planted stuff? i mean like tree and seed.. 

Thank you for your support. 

I remember there was a bug, if to many farming plots are connected, you couldn't plant crops in all of them. After a certain amount planted, seeds started to fall of the plot again. Dunno the exact number, was like 20 or maybe 25. Solution was simple: Place your farming plots so that they are not next to each other. Also don't know if this probably is fixed already.

Instead of placing:

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

Do:

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

I also encountered this bug when trying to build a huge greenhouse. Since then i always split my farming plots into patches instead of using one giant surface.

35 minutes ago, Refiyandi said:

Hello Moderatos.. 

By the way sorry about my double posts. I already check the server, i think this is not SI Bug.. from your explaination, i tried to check our servertoolconfig and look at "Falling_Blocks_Remover". Before this issue happend it was False, when i change it into True and happend this SI issue. I dont know this config related with planting seed or not. But i just tried to make it False again after read your replied and now we can plant seed again. 

is it Falling Block Remover relate with all planted stuff? i mean like tree and seed.. 

Thank you for your support. 

"servertoolconfig" "Falling_Blocks_Remover". Are you talking about a mod? If yes, ask the mod author.

Archived