Is there a way to see the borders of your sleeping bag no spawn zone?

KennyBMallNinja

I was staying in a nice POI across from the trader. Around night 4 I hear some zombies outside and did not think much of it until I went out to deal with them. The nurse spawned on the outside of yard which was nothing unexpected however I had another that had spawned in the yard beating on my back wall. After dealing with them I figured out that maybe I need to move my sleeping bag(I had it by the front door previously. ).  So I picked it up and put it down further into the building to spread the bubble. Well the following night I went out and nerd poled up onto the roof to look around and when I came back in the bathroom I saw a crawler laying there in the bedroom adjacent to the bathroom. I went to stealth whack it when in one of the cabinets I had killed a zombie in a new fresh Karen popped out to say hi. After a dark brief confusing sledgehammer vs I want to speak to the manager about brains duel I clocked the crawler. So long story short is there a way to see the borders put up when I use a sleeping bag?

5 minutes ago, Reckis said:

You should be seeing them by default when you are placing the bedroll, as a transparent box with white borders. It is fairly large tho, and can be difficult to see the edges indoors.

Thanks I will have to check later after work. I was amused after my insane night fight with Karen. The manager was able to answer her question fairly quickly once it actually connected. LOL

3 hours ago, Reckis said:

You should be seeing them by default when you are placing the bedroll, as a transparent box with white borders. It is fairly large tho, and can be difficult to see the edges indoors.

Yep. Placing it on the roof (where he can see the box) would work well. It would be nice if the bedroll had the toggle like the land claim does.

Archived