Castle for Sale. Inquire Inside. If you dare!

Toban

35 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Lookin great Toban, ty for sharing.  If you haven't already done so try exporting the castle to prefab to see if it will let u.  That way there is a chance you can save it for future Alpha iterations.  Its a very nice build.

Thanks Laz. Yeah, I'm gonna try that for sure. I'm gonna check out some Videos on Youtube to see if there is a tutorial lol. I've never done anything like that before. I'd love to have some of my castles saved. hehe. 

If you know of any good tutorials on it and have a link, I'd really appreciate it mate.

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Toban said:

Thanks Laz. Yeah, I'm gonna try that for sure. I'm gonna check out some Videos on Youtube to see if there is a tutorial lol. I've never done anything like that before. I'd love to have some of my castles saved. hehe. 

If you know of any good tutorials on it and have a link, I'd really appreciate it mate.

Thanks

This is an older video but should still be relevant.  The game does'nt handle well large prefabs but it is still worth a shot to try.  Exporting is relatively easy, placing back into a new map can be trickier.  However that is a story for another day....:)

20 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

This is an older video but should still be relevant.  The game does'nt handle well large prefabs but it is still worth a shot to try.  Exporting is relatively easy, placing back into a new map can be trickier.  However that is a story for another day....:)

Awesome. Thank you mate. I'll give it a try. I don't think the large castle is gonna be easy to export, but the other two and the new one I just finished should be a bit easier.

Thanks once again. 👍

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived