Steel Bars

Slaasher

• 6 months later...
On 3/13/2021 at 10:57 PM, katarynna said:

I joined 7dtd in a15 also, and i have never been able to upgrade iron bars to either concrete (concrete bars??) or steel in vanilla. Some mods allow steel upgrades though.

Odd i remember being able to upgrade the bars to eventually steel as far back as A16 they must've removed it after that. BTW i didn't start using mods until A17

2 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Odd i remember being able to upgrade the bars to eventually steel as far back as A16 they must've removed it after that. BTW i didn't start using mods until A17

Feel free to roll back to a16 to check, but you could not upgrade bars to steel in vanilla ever.

48 minutes ago, katarynna said:

Feel free to roll back to a16 to check, but you could not upgrade bars to steel in vanilla ever.

maybe it was a build bug in my copy of the game but I don't see how that's even possible. but again I remember very well being able to upgrade bars to steel at some point but if yall say we never could do that then that just leaves me with unanswered questions. now again I didn't start downloading mods until A17 and as far as I know I never used a mod that added steel bars or the ability to upgrade bars to steel( I do have a mod that adds titanium bars but that's a completely different metal to steel. and I know you can paint the bars to look like concrete or steel but obviously that doesn't change anything. either way whether it was a build bug in my copy of the game or if we were in fact able to upgrade bars to steel at some point they really should bring it back because in late game when u fight a bunch of radiated zombies iron bars with I think 2500 HP become largely obsolete. they also used to have supplies where you could upgrade steel to the much stronger stainless steel and while regular steel has 7000 HP stainless steel had 10000 HP, now that is something they should bring back especially with the addition of demolisher zombies. Also I know i could make titanium walls but just like titanium in real life its extremely expensive in the mod u need 30 units of sand and 50 units of concrete mix along with some other supplies to make just 1 unit of titanium mixture so u can imagine how difficult it is to make anything with titanium.

Archived