Open Field Horde Night Complex !

SolutOdka

Hello survivors !

In our MP game during the early days of Alpha 19, we went for our "usual" Horde Base design, which failed badly when too many demolishers appeared on Day 56 !

Now at Day 91, this video presents our new concept, to fight in an open field for the Horde Night ! Seriously mitigating the impact of demos !

Open Field Horde Bases Tour!

Have you tried before similar designs for open field horde nights :) ? (with some Parkour elements!)

Cheers,

SolutOdka

On 8/5/2020 at 6:49 PM, SolutOdka said:

Hello survivors !

Have you tried before similar designs for open field horde nights :) ? (with some Parkour elements!)

I did, back in A15. And back then, i even took the time to cut the grass ✂️. (actually, i think i used wooden frames to remove the grass and level the ground at the same time).

Very nice setup on your base(s), btw.

Thank you for the feedback :). Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to increase the visibility!

(I remember I played with a mod some years ago with had a lawn mower, which would be useful to remove so much grass 😁!)

I think that will be one good goal before next horde night, even without lawn mower ! This could also be helpful when sometimes you lose sense of orientation during the night with the moonshine effect ... "go back where the grass is cut"👆 as a general help!

Archived