Modding Turrets

Bit_01

Ive been struggling with this for the last WEEK!

The things i already tried are insane and nothing works.

Thing is....what i want is real simple.

Can someone help me mod a turret with infinite ammo?

dont care if i have to put ammo first, dont care if instead of infine it just replenishes. I just want ANYTHING that works and god damn did i tried everything.

So, anyone got a clue how to do this? pretty please?

5 hours ago, Bit_01 said:

Ive been struggling with this for the last WEEK!

The things i already tried are insane and nothing works.

Thing is....what i want is real simple.

Can someone help me mod a turret with infinite ammo?

dont care if i have to put ammo first, dont care if instead of infine it just replenishes. I just want ANYTHING that works and god damn did i tried everything.

So, anyone got a clue how to do this? pretty please?

Hi Bit_01

For any suggestion, go to the discussion and request post, this is for mods.

Regards

Just now, Bit_01 said:

Oh, sorry about that.
But.... Ain't that where i am?

I'm real confused now xDConfused.thumb.png.663359a9fd1a5da5685e1e3898472c0a.png

They already changed it to where it belongs,that's why it already appears to you that you are in the correct post.

52 minutes ago, Gouki said:

They already changed it to where it belongs,that's why it already appears to you that you are in the correct post.

Ahhh, i was confused there for a moment xD

Welp, thank you for the quick replies, now to wait for the answer to my question :)

7 hours ago, Bit_01 said:

Ahhh, i was confused there for a moment xD

Welp, thank you for the quick replies, now to wait for the answer to my question :)

Hi Bit_01

I already have the mod, the ammunition is only infinite if you take the turret and shoot, if you put the turret on the ground, the ammunition is normal, another thing also if you make 1 ammunition gives you 94 when reloading, it is better than nothing Don't you think ?, first I need to ask the author's authorization because I took part of his mod and added mine.
Regards

28 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi Bit_01

I already have the mod, the ammunition is only infinite if you take the turret and shoot, if you put the turret on the ground, the ammunition is normal, another thing also if you make 1 ammunition gives you 94 when reloading, it is better than nothing Don't you think ?, first I need to ask the author's authorization because I took part of his mod and added mine.
Regards

I truly do appreciate your help here!

The simple fact you wasted the time of your life to try and help speaks volumes.

Now, unfortunately, what you describe i already have xD

Like i said, i spent a week tweaking around with this, got infinite ammo in guns, magazines that self-recharge, buffs that do the same, shooting junk turrets from the hip with inf ammo, etc... you have no idea the things i did to try and get this to work (Got a couple of really nice and fun mods out of it tho xD)

But, the problem always boils down to "make auto-turrets not need ammo" so, thank you truly for the help, but what i need is someone to try and figure this one out with me.

Regards

7 hours ago, xyth said:

I assume you tried these?

<property name="AutoReload" value="true"/>

<property name="Infinite_ammo" value="true" />

yeh i was trying to do the mod for Bit as well lol. and yeh no inifinite ammo for the turrets or junk turret. Still trying diff things here n there between other things and managing me headaches.

47 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

yeh i was trying to do the mod for Bit as well lol. and yeh no inifinite ammo for the turrets or junk turret. Still trying diff things here n there between other things and managing me headaches.

Oh God,

"Know my pain and SUFFER! MUAHAHAH"

Sorry, had to do it, but yeah, don't burn yourself out with it. I already spent more time that i probably should with this and couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

I just found it weird because after trying for so long and failing, i looked around the net and found NOTHING about modding turrets. I mean, yeah there were new turrets and changing ammo and stuff but i thought it was strange that no one ever made a infinite ammo mod. Now i know why i guess lol

4 minutes ago, Bit_01 said:

Oh God,

"Know my pain and SUFFER! MUAHAHAH"

Sorry, had to do it, but yeah, don't burn yourself out with it. I already spent more time that i probably should with this and couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

I just found it weird because after trying for so long and failing, i looked around the net and found NOTHING about modding turrets. I mean, yeah there were new turrets and changing ammo and stuff but i thought it was strange that no one ever made a infinite ammo mod. Now i know why i guess lol

With the modding community we have I am sure someone will crack it lol. Maybe need dmt tho possibly.

21 hours ago, Bit_01 said:

I truly do appreciate your help here!

The simple fact you wasted the time of your life to try and help speaks volumes.

Now, unfortunately, what you describe i already have xD

Like i said, i spent a week tweaking around with this, got infinite ammo in guns, magazines that self-recharge, buffs that do the same, shooting junk turrets from the hip with inf ammo, etc... you have no idea the things i did to try and get this to work (Got a couple of really nice and fun mods out of it tho xD)

But, the problem always boils down to "make auto-turrets not need ammo" so, thank you truly for the help, but what i need is someone to try and figure this one out with me.

Regards

Don't worry Bit_01, you just wanted them to tell you how to do it, not that they did it to you, but the help is never out of the question.
I see that you have not managed to make it work, they are those things that break your head.

Archived