T5 quests are uninteresting and time consuming...

Novamourne

For me personally, that is. I really wish the Trader would give you more options but it seems at a certain level/game stage (whatever governs this) you just get nothing but T5s and that's around the time I lose interest and stop playing.

Is there no way to edit what quests are given?

Many wish that you can choose the tier of the quests. Maybe that will come some time.

Personally, I do the T5 quests just to get the Q6 tools and weapons and for resources. If you need springs for grenades for example, the apartment building is a good place to go because there are many beds to wrench. And I visit the factories when I need plastic because there are many cardboard boxes.

1 hour ago, JCrook1028 said:

eh, those same beds and boxes are in small houses too. That's not a reason to go do a T5.

Yeah, but not that many in one place. I can get up to 500 springs from an apartment building and about the same amount of plastic from a factory. I also combine it with the trader quests to get Q6 items.

Since I mainly fight in close combat I don't have the problem of wasting a lot of ammunition.

10 hours ago, RipClaw said:

Many wish that you can choose the tier of the quests. Maybe that will come some time.

Personally, I do the T5 quests just to get the Q6 tools and weapons and for resources. If you need springs for grenades for example, the apartment building is a good place to go because there are many beds to wrench. And I visit the factories when I need plastic because there are many cardboard boxes.

For me, it's not about the loot. It's about the tedium of a long drawn out POI. I know it's better loot/reward but spending too much time in one place is boring to me and my "fantasy" is looting houses and grocery stories, not factories and utility plants.

Archived