So I got attacked by a bird.....

Merandor

Don't forget, your vehicles health counts as yours when you are on it, so even a full HP person will get vultures if the vehicle is 99/100 or less, gotta avoid potholes/cacti/trash/sharp inclines and cliffs if you want the birds to leave you alone

at least thats the findings I've made in A19 so far...same as it was in 18

as for getting THAT hurt, sounds like either a couple crits (unlucky) or you kept peddling and didn't deal with it....gotta take the 5-15secs to jump off and "Batter Up" those flappy baseballs

19 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

The minibike sucked in my opinion, it was about as fast as the bicycle at full speed. I guess the difference/positive to the minibike is you're not using stamina. 

But I suppose they had to nerf the bike with the inclusion of the motorcycle & 4x4.

Minibike doesn't use stamina and it has like 2 more rows of inventory space compared to the bicycle, that inventory is a pretty big deal.  It's a significant upgrade.

10 minutes ago, Ralathar44 said:

Minibike doesn't use stamina and it has like 2 more rows of inventory space compared to the bicycle, that inventory is a pretty big deal.  It's a significant upgrade.

True. Good points. More inventory is always good.

Archived