STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

8 hours ago, TigerWolfe said:

Question. Any idea why the top 2 left output squares would be incredibly finicky to grab from? We've encountered the problem with both the mega bag mod and the slightly smaller ~300 bag mod as well.

375 backpack is done and working/ Please let me know how you go 🙂 with it ( I also added in which I forgot the quick sort buttons)

10 minutes ago, Zyamaia said:

Hi @stallionsden for some reason the 375 back pack only fills the first 45 slots not sure the cause of it, and I did try downloading it just a few minutes ago and see if that was the issue.  It's the ONLY mod I have installed.  :)

Yeh just shift click something back into a container and then it will work as intended from then on.

Some playthrus it isnt a issue. Others use the above method.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Midnight Menagerie said:

I am receiving a lootlist duplication error. 401, if that means anything. It's on the working ovens and sinks mod. Hope that's of use to you!

Ok re download Valmars Working stoves and ovens mod and replace your old version and it will all be good again.

Hi, using the zombie modifications 1 mod I get an error that says:
ArgumentException: The Object you want to instantiate is null.

Using the zombie modifications2 I don't receive the error though so I'm using that for now. Thanks for the great mods.

Edited by msan (see edit history)

4 hours ago, msan said:

Hi, using the zombie modifications 1 mod I get an error that says:
ArgumentException: The Object you want to instantiate is null.

Using the zombie modifications2 I don't receive the error though so I'm using that for now. Thanks for the great mods.

output_log__2020-07-09__14-41-37.txt 26.12 kB · 2 downloads

On it lol and found the error and has been corrected. both zombie modifications had the issue lol with the dire wolf.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

On 7/8/2020 at 3:40 AM, stallionsden said:

375 backpack is done and working/ Please let me know how you go 🙂 with it ( I also added in which I forgot the quick sort buttons)

Nice we had missed those when down grading. Is the combine function in the 375 as well, or only in the 630?  Will update load order and report back. 

On 7/8/2020 at 3:40 AM, stallionsden said:

Ok so the buttons are working, which is a cool added bonus. 1st slot top left is more reliable now, had no issues with it. 2nd slot top left is still a game of roulette, sometimes it highlights like normal, but when i go to click it doesn't do anything, other times it doesn't highlight at all... in about 5 min of testing I was unable to grab the item out of that second slot. Is there a log I can send you? If you'd like I can actually just send you a zip of my entire mod folder, I don't think there's anything that should be interfering, but maybe?

Updating with more info, it looks like it's impacting the workbench and the campfire the worst... with forge i was able to grab item from output slot two, and place back. With workbench I couldn't grab at all, and with campfire I was able to grab but can not place back. 

Edited by TigerWolfe
Further details (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, TigerWolfe said:

Ok so the buttons are working, which is a cool added bonus. 1st slot top left is more reliable now, had no issues with it. 2nd slot top left is still a game of roulette, sometimes it highlights like normal, but when i go to click it doesn't do anything, other times it doesn't highlight at all... in about 5 min of testing I was unable to grab the item out of that second slot. Is there a log I can send you? If you'd like I can actually just send you a zip of my entire mod folder, I don't think there's anything that should be interfering, but maybe?

just list the mods you are using be ok. I only used the backpack mod to test. but yeh can shoot me your mods if you wish and can check

22 minutes ago, TigerWolfe said:

Nice we had missed those when down grading. Is the combine function in the 375 as well, or only in the 630?  Will update load order and report back. 

the 630 has the combine included, the 375 you should use the seperate combine mod

2 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

just list the mods you are using be ok. I only used the backpack mod to test. but yeh can shoot me your mods if you wish and can check

7 Stacks, from the Nexus

Always Open Trader, Food and Water Bars, and Max Animals/Zombies from Khaine's A19 Modlets here.
Wolfbain's 3 A19 modlets from this forum, friendlier recipes, more recipes, and tool stamina fix.

Reusable Schematics from the Nexus.

Your 375 backpack mod, the newest version.

The Tracker Perk (no player tracking) from the Nexus. (Default tracking wasn't showing anything in the compass for some reason.. with this mod it does it some times at least).

3 Perk Points Per Level, which I made "from scratch" but really I hacked away at it trying to figure out the xpathing and then basically ended up copying this mod from the nexus and updating to a19.

I'm not quite understanding from the more info section for the combine mod, does that require a fresh map? 

5 minutes ago, TigerWolfe said:

7 Stacks, from the Nexus

Always Open Trader, Food and Water Bars, and Max Animals/Zombies from Khaine's A19 Modlets here.
Wolfbain's 3 A19 modlets from this forum, friendlier recipes, more recipes, and tool stamina fix.

Reusable Schematics from the Nexus.

Your 375 backpack mod, the newest version.

The Tracker Perk (no player tracking) from the Nexus. (Default tracking wasn't showing anything in the compass for some reason.. with this mod it does it some times at least).

3 Perk Points Per Level, which I made "from scratch" but really I hacked away at it trying to figure out the xpathing and then basically ended up copying this mod from the nexus and updating to a19.

I'm not quite understanding from the more info section for the combine mod, does that require a fresh map? 

I will dl khaines food and water bars and check that 1. cause of the size of the backpack it maybe crossing over the areas his mod touches

2 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

I will dl khaines food and water bars and check that 1. cause of the size of the backpack it maybe crossing over the areas his mod touches

Maybe? It places them under the current health and stamina bars. 

1 minute ago, TigerWolfe said:

Thanks! No rush, we appreciate your willingness to check it out. 

without khaines water and health = no issues on my end. 

With khaines water and health. No issues either.

I am really stumped.  Will test some more tho and try to solve this for you

4 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

without khaines water and health = no issues on my end. 

With khaines water and health. No issues either.

I am really stumped.  Will test some more tho and try to solve this for you

Like I said if it's helpful I can zip up my whole mod directory and send it straight to you, that's how I disperse it to my players (son and friend). 

Just now, TigerWolfe said:

Like I said if it's helpful I can zip up my whole mod directory and send it straight to you, that's how I disperse it to my players (son and friend). 

Yeh sure send it and will take a look 

are you talking bout this bit of the back pack in the photo where my mouse is (torch location) or

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2020_07.10_-_10_17_38_46.png