Zombie Health bar? Only in God Mode?

dotnetrob

Was messing around with the game showing my son the new weapons and graphic changes.  Had god mode on and noticed with god mode on I get a health bar for the zombies.   Is this health bar only available in god mode?   Or is it just not visible because I normally play on Survivalist difficulty?  Any way to enable it besides god mode?

1 hour ago, dotnetrob said:

Was messing around with the game showing my son the new weapons and graphic changes.  Had god mode on and noticed with god mode on I get a health bar for the zombies.   Is this health bar only available in god mode?   Or is it just not visible because I normally play on Survivalist difficulty?  Any way to enable it besides god mode?

In one of the dev streams Lathan states the health bar is a dev tool, so it's only in god mode.

However there were mods for A18 that provided a health bar, I'm sure if they have not already there will be one for A19, just check the Nexus @ www.nexusmods.com

please don't add it to the base game TFP, keep it to Godmode lol

its immersion breaking, and way, waaay too arcade shooter for me honestly

but yeah, in godmode its probably mostly so you can see in real time how much damage a trap/gun/punch/drop etc does

Archived