Experimental Recipes

Sergant1000

With which map should I play this mod if I want a more stable experience? Random generated or Nevazgane?

Random generated

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to get the individual icons so that i can combine some of these awesome items to my personal mod?

Wanted to add a lot of the food recipes into my personal game

cuting asset with icon.

I installed the mod but a lot of items do not have an icon and appear only has what looks like a burlap sack in my hand. I turned creative mode on and most of the items do not show like the knives or guns. A fork for instance appears as a cloth sack in my hand and cannot be searched in creative mode menu. Any ideas?

I installed the mod but a lot of items do not have an icon and appear only has what looks like a burlap sack in my hand. I turned creative mode on and most of the items do not show like the knives or guns. A fork for instance appears as a cloth sack in my hand and cannot be searched in creative mode menu. Any ideas?

How did you install?

The mod has been updated to version 20.01

Added:

Added animation shots and recharge: "Jericho_941", "AK-47", "Steyr_AUG", "Jericho_941F", "IMI_Galil", "Desert_XIX", "Desert_VII", "SIG-Sauer_P229", "SIG-Sauer_P228".

For homemade weapons added "Hand_Lancher", shooting "Simple_Granade" and "40x46mm_Granade".

Added model: "EX-41", "Cucumber", "Mushroom".

Updated:

Fixed a bug with the decrease of number of slots at the destruction of "storageHealth" "Mutated Zombe" increased running speed. Profound changes in the distribution of weapons to loot. Now the types of weapons distributed to safes, gun safes and a box of military equipment. I changed the recipe for some clubs. Fixed console dying because of Colt. Changed the generation of biomes, increased the number of generated caves. It changed the location of the ore, tungsten, and now the oil will fall more often. Fixed transparent "Water_Condenser". "SIG-Sauer_P229" changed texture. Fixed a bug where extracting oil dropped out dirt.

Thanks Pacco for animation tutorial.

Nice to see ;)

I'm Allways there to lean a helping Hand if I can.

How did you install?

Brand new install. Placed all files from zip file in my server directory and then put the english version of the loot file on my data/config folder.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I notice, your download had a folder called 7DaysToDie_Data, in my server directory I do not have that folder. I have 7DaysToDieServer_Data. Is this wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

That has to be it as it has files in there for sd2x or whatever.

Oh i have enough issues trying to mess with sd2dx, im not going to even try to mess with assets just to grab some icons. Shame because you have some GENIUS recipes and items in there. I have to take small steps in my learning :)

- - - Updated - - -

Random generated

- - - Updated - - -

cuting asset with icon.

how do you cut assets?

Brand new install. Placed all files from zip file in my server directory and then put the english version of the loot file on my data/config folder.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I notice, your download had a folder called 7DaysToDie_Data, in my server directory I do not have that folder. I have 7DaysToDieServer_Data. Is this wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

That has to be it as it has files in there for sd2x or whatever.

You puting mod on server?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i have enough issues trying to mess with sd2dx, im not going to even try to mess with assets just to grab some icons. Shame because you have some GENIUS recipes and items in there. I have to take small steps in my learning :)

- - - Updated - - -

how do you cut assets?

photoshop.

Ok, still got nothing. I reinstalled all the files for the dedicated server. Installed your mod by copying all files from the zip to my server directory. Then I grabbed the loot.xml file from the addons/eng directory and copied to my data/config directory. I installed the 2 HQ icon files by putting them in the SD2DXCompiledMods directory. I turned off EAC in serverconfig.xml and booted my game without it on. I go in game in creative mode and I do not see any of the new guns or any of the knifes. I try to search for a fork or ak47 and nothing comes up. I have went through all the pages in the creative menu and see none of these new items.