Adding some spice to the screamers.

Jugom

I know copying something straight up from an other game is not a good Thing, but I just think this is great...

There is this mechanic in days gone, that when the screamer screams, you get some sort of stun/desorientation debuff, and I think it would be easy to implement in 7dtd. be it only a stun or mixing it with the alcohol debuff, or even if it serves as Inspiration for the devs to do something else.… would add an extra reason to hurry up and kill the screamers and would also discourage a Little the farming XP using them… 

Similar mechanics is implemented in Killing Floor. To my understanding current screamer is good as it is. Perhaps another tier of screamer could have such properties as temporal/partial stun effect... dunno.

Screamer Tier 1 (same white dress, long black hair combo) > Horde caller

Screamer Tier 2 (White dress, brunette/blonde) > Animal caller (Dire Wolves/Dogs/Bears/Z-Bears)

Screamer Tier 3 (Black dress and Redhead) > Deafened debuff (causes a drunken effect for 30 seconds {That also mutes sound almost totally} and calls in a horde based on your gamestage) [This horde starts immediately, not after a timer]

would be fun to see these kinds of things, but i doubt they would be added

Perhaps high tier screamers could cause nearby zombies to frenzy with a different scream? So there'd be the calling scream that she emits whenever she sees a player character, and then a frenzying scream that she emits intermittently.

On 5/22/2020 at 5:27 PM, Alceister said:

Perhaps high tier screamers could cause nearby zombies to frenzy with a different scream? So there'd be the calling scream that she emits whenever she sees a player character, and then a frenzying scream that she emits intermittently.

This would be awesome!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived