Is there away to go back to alpha 4.1

Acefury

Only way I can guess is sail the high seas? I imagine if you search around the net, there might be a copy somewhere. Might not be called alpha 4 or 4.1 though. That and chances are whatever you find might have a virus, so not well recommended. Hope someone has an old archive copy they could send you...

You can grab version 5.0 on steam through a depot downloader. (I have every version from 5.0 to 18.4 on my server. To mess around with). I have 7.11, 12.5 16.4 and 18.4 in my steam folder. Just because its fun to go back. At A5.0 it got on steam. Earlier versions were through kickstarter.

Myself I did manage to get a A1.1 copy. Its so funny to play since it has no many things the same as minecraft xD. Every now and then I play s few "old" days for fun. Bur since A18 im hooked on that version. I run it on Ultra and it looks soooo good 😊.

Also version A1.1 was 100s of megabytes. I thought a18.4 was on 12.8gb haha so lots has been added 😇.

It takes some figuring out but when it when u do its easy. Also the depot server where A6.x is stored is messed up. So A5.0 or A7.0

Alpha 4 and older was before Steam release and therefore required an in-game login system that no longer works anymore. I think I still have those older install files right up to Alpha 1, but could not log in using my account details so they just sit in a folder collecting dust.

Archived