Snufkin's Assorted Modlets

Snufkin

@arramus and i were talking on his thread and i mentioned having had a similar idea for how i was going to update this one further. Here is the updated version with a fix preventing engaging the infinite gas bundle loop without max advanced engineering and three tier 5 or better tools and spending 10k gas to do it. 

As before, if you want me to remove this post let me know and I'll happily support your wishes.

Download it here (for alpha 20):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FdnKOecJVu223_aK5lj5ewlc3OrSqtMg/view?usp=sharing

What's changed:

Recipe costs and output counts for crafting in the autominer scale based on the tier of tools used and levels in the advanced engineering perk.

The autominer crafting recipe scales in ingredients and crafting time based on levels in advanced engineering, and unlocks at level 3 of advanced engineering.

The autominer crafting recipes have had crafting type tabs added to make quick sorting to the recipe you want easier. There is the general resources tab with all resources recipes listed. Then the Desert Resources tab for oil shale. Then The Ammo Making Resources for lead, brass, nitrate, and coal. Then the construction resources tab for stone, clay, and iron.

The autominer now has description localization describing in game what is needed to unlock it and what tools it needs to operate.

Lastly there will be an incidental improved crafting speed of 1% per level in advanced engineering for all recipes unlocked by that perk. 

As well that also means this mod will conflict with any mod that removes the advanced engineering perk, removing it's ability to function.

251570_20211213190008_1.thumb.png.024804e541cadfa7b4691ca4c6557263.png

Edited by magejosh
Updated Information (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

As far as i see, there is no skill book included that you can find for the autominer, so you have to skill into advanced engineering?

Correct. It is common for these autominer tools to require skill 4 or 5 advanced engineering to unlock.

• 4 weeks later...

What files do I need to download installed in my service through the blue fang I'm new to moding please also trying to download  war of the walkers not working I have a fresh save so I don't know please help

What files do I need to download installed in my for auto miner service through the blue fang I'm new to moding please also trying to download  war of the walkers not working I have a fresh save so I don't know please help

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Morph3us said:

Are these mods still actively being worked on? Specifically looking for an update to the visual armor mod

Snufkin appears to be taking a bit of an extended break and these mods are not being actively worked on.

Some of the mods have been taken over and updated but I haven't seen anything updated for the Visual Armor Mod. The last time I tested it, it was spitting back a critical error which makes it look like there may be some hardcoded elements restricting what it was trying to do to specific apparel only, since everything else what identically modded. It seems the UMA overlay system has possibly become restricted.

Guppycur has released some Mask mods which perform a buff overlay and it wouldn't hurt to check if it'll be expanded to include some of the apparel added in the Visual Armor Mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I installed "Autominer", it works in A20, thanks.
But.... if I use 100 of fuel I produce 135 of iron, if I use 1000 of fuel I produce 1100 of iron. 😕, seems counterproductive to me.

Robotic Sledge and Robotic Drone, what are they for? Wasn't it better to use 2/3 Auger to increase production?