Snufkin's Assorted Modlets

Snufkin

# Snufkin_Modlets
https://github.com/Snufki-n/Snufkin_Modlets 

Unless stated otherwise, all of my mods are server-side.

# Snufkin_AdminBlocksAndFixes
Adds a unbreakable and paintable block helper, a indestructible landmine, a few indestructible doors, powered doors and lights. Adds all the rotations to the garage doors and adds an item that gives 10000 xP. Also fixes the vehicle and apparel stacknumber to 1 to fix problems with other mods, specially the ones the add new dyes.

# Snufkin_Autominer A new workstation that mines slowly the selected mineral. Uses gas a material and augers as tool. Needs at least 1 auger to work, with a max of 3. The quality and amount of augers used decreases the mining time to a max of 30 min per stack of 1000. Generates a bit more heat than a forge, so be careful.

# Snufkin_BiggerBackpackDrop Replaces the dropped backpack model with the weapons bag one.

# Snufkin_BountyHunter Currently only in spanish, but the basis is the following. You can craft a "Wanted Poster" from the crafting menu. Having JUST one on you when you kill another player gives you a bounty, displayed on the buffs area. Then, you can use the poster to craft your reward. Having more than 1 poster on you or moving the poster when you have the bounty makes you lose the reward. The bounty scales up with the target level, starting from lvl 5. Also, killing players with the "nearDeathTrauma" on them wont yield any reward.

# Snufkin_Chess Just a craftable chess table and chess pieces, using Red, Blue and classic notation for the pieces. The set is crafted as a bundle that includes the table. Gathering all the pieces again lets you craft a bundle without the table.

# Snufkin_CustomVehicles See here:

# Snufkin_CustomWeapons See here:

# Snufkin_CustomZombies See here:

# Snufkin_DoubleDrawbridgeUnlock Just unlocks the double drawbridge for crafting.

# Snufkin_HealthBars Adds a 4 bar 3 stage healthbar to the zombies and animals.

# Snufkin_JunktTurretFlashlight Attaches a flashlight to the Junk Turrets, useful on the Bloodmoons.

# Snufkin_NerfExplosives A little tweaking on the explosive damage, reducing the damage of rockets and dynamite to blocks and increasing the damage of the explosive arrows/bolts to entities.

# Snufkin_ReactorGauntlet WIP: Adds a craftable gauntlet that can be modified with various "fuses" that give permanent effects as long as they are equipped. The effects vary from perk boosts to elemental damage on any attack.

# Snufkin_Slots See here:

# Snufkin_VisualArmorMods Adds almost all the armors and clothes as a "mod" that can be installed on the armors to change the appearance. Also included are a few mods that make the armor invisible. All are craftable using dukes.

Edited by Snufkin (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Slawa said:

Thank, thanks and thanks :)

xpath error

http://prntscr.com/s9byzf

The first warning is probably because not all blocks that start with "garageDoor" have a property with name OnlySimpleRotations. You would probably have to construct an xpath for every applicable block individually or construct one more complex xpath that would also check for existence of OnlySimpleRotations property in the scope of that query.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I checked your xpaths again and both warnings most likely happen because you're searching for "entity_classes/entity_class" in blocks.xml, where you're supposed to look for "blocks/block" instead.

Edited by mr.devolver (see edit history)

Snuf, can you please add Ghillie to the visual mod =)?

Edit:

The vanilla game has a bug with the anvil. If you wear and hold it (belt) then you get the craftingbonus of it, which works on the miner.

Here is a fix, if you want it for your mod:

<item name="toolAnvil">
    <property name="UnlockedBy" value="toolAnvilSchematic"/>
    <property name="HoldType" value="45"/>
    <property name="Meshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/>
    <property name="DropMeshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/>
    <property name="Material" value="Msteel"/>
    <property name="Weight" value="200"/>
    <property name="Stacknumber" value="1"/> <!-- STK loot -->
    <property name="EconomicValue" value="240"/>
    <property name="Group" value="Tools/Traps"/>
    <property name="DisplayType" value="toolAnvil"/>
    <effect_group tiered="false">
    <passive_effect name="CraftingTime" operation="perc_add" value="-.333"/>
    <display_value name="dCraftingTime" value=".5"/>
    <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfHoldingItemCreated" action="AddBuff" buff="AnvilFix" />
    <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfEquipStop" action="RemoveBuff" buff="AnvilFix" />
    </effect_group>
</item>

<buff name="AnvilFix" hidden="true">
    <stack_type value="ignore" />
    <update_rate value="1" />
    <effect_group>
    <passive_effect name="CraftingTime" operation="perc_add" value="+.333"/>
    </effect_group>
</buff>

Edited by Slawa (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, PallyLove said:

I have a question about this mod. I placed a bunch of blocks down and I need to remove it. I spawned tools using admin and I can't remove the blocks. Help please

Use admin smg to remove blocks under them. This will cause that they will lose stability and get destroyed. You can then fix the missing blocks of terrain or any other type of blocks that was removed in the process.

Edited by mr.devolver (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

hey snuffkin really like your modlets (slot machine, weapons) and I have a question regarding a modlet from your gitlab. The doublebridgeunlock, is it functioning currently? I tested in single player yesterday and got power rigged to it however it doesnt go up or down.

I had a vanilla bridge next to it and it was working correctly. Wanted to confirm it is still working and not just me....thanks

Edit: im using darkness falls and i suspect maybe its a conflict instead.

Edited by ironxlungs85 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

This mod seems great! Has it been or are there plans to update it to a19? I added it to my a19 game then wasn't sure if it was updated or not. I could craft, place, and interact with it, but I couldn't add augers to it. I have other mods in use as well, so if it's conflicting I can troubleshoot further.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Slawa said:

Can someone update the junkturret Flashlight mod, for both turrets now...

@arramus? 😛

Updating the Junk Turret Gun was just a simple name change and works beautifully Slawa but that was elementary for us already.

I'm just trying to work out the parent_transform for the Sledge as it is not taking a "Muzzle". I'm going to ask for some advice from those with more knowledge on the model parts. Need a bit more time. The Junk Turret Gun looks awesome with the flashlight attached though . Another Snufkin special. :)

20201114165344_1.thumb.jpg.7668dfddb4b7f23a8b1bc54b620d530b.jpg

Snufkin_JunkTurretGun_TurretSledge_Flashlight_2020Nov15.zip

Here it is @Slawa. The flashlight placement is on the main body using the parent_transform "Head". 😜

It is located at the same height as the Junk Turret Gun but tucked away under the sledging hammer.

It can be edited to new coordinates within the entityclasses.xml

Finding the place to stick it required a trip into the Unity Asset Studio and checking if it offered any hints. Luckily there was an animation tree offering hints.

20201115013618_1.thumb.jpg.e95675fdae94edbca5ad9232f311de05.jpg

20201115013650_1.jpg

Edited by arramus (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
10 hours ago, RyanNock said:

can the auto miner be updated please?

Snufkin appears to have stepped back from the forum for a while and I'm not sure if you'll get a reply. A couple of modders updated the auto miner and put it on dedicated modding download sites.

One I added in this forum combines Snufkin's auto miner and an ammo maker into one mod but with two separate workstations. The auto miner has the shale to gas loop 'exploit' removed since the community I game with preferred it that way.

You have the choice of this one or the updated types on 7daystodiemods or Nexus. I'm sure we'll see more of Snufkin one way or another as we hit A20.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...