Help with automatic doors

SittingDuck

Yea it's not very intuitive. Like Ripclaw said Power->relays->sensor #1 on one side of door->sensor #2 on other side of door->powered door.

Whats nice is unlike past Alphas it seems is you can branch more than 1 line off a device to another device. So one power relay or timer or whatever can be branched off to several other devices in the area. Not sure when they added that in but its nice.

Yea it's not very intuitive. Like Ripclaw said Power->relays->sensor #1 on one side of door->sensor #2 on other side of door->powered door.

Whats nice is unlike past Alphas it seems is you can branch more than 1 line off a device to another device. So one power relay or timer or whatever can be branched off to several other devices in the area. Not sure when they added that in but its nice.

Thx i will try that... actually i had it with triggerplates and a motionsensor... and wondered why the plates triggered without the motionsensor to go off... putting a Powerrelay between fixed that... I guess because the relays consumes 1 Watt.

Archived