Stun Baton Idea's

Drantho

New to forum posting but was thinking about the stun baton. Maybe just maybe add a skill set book for "Riot Control", or through the electrocutioner perk to allow stun batons lightning effect to chain to zombies within a small vicinity to the original zombie hit.

Any feedback on the idea would be cool, i was just thinking it would make the stun baton perk to be a bigger help and more viable when compared to the other melee weapons or guns.

Book Set: "Unsettled Public"

book 1: Increase stun chance of Batons by 10% "Shock Value!"

book 2: Craft Riot helmet and boots (Light armor) "Riot Control Procedures"

book 3: "Circuits Frying? No more!" Stun batons degrade 20% slower

book 4: "Eureka!" Enemies suffer 10% more damage from Stun batons

book 5: "Police Guide to Tasers" Craft single use taser pistols (a "throwable" taser that has a 100% chance to stun/knockdown but deals no damage)

book 6: "Efficient Batteries" Stun effects from the Baton last 10% longer

book 7: "Overload!" Attacks on stunned enemies deal 25% more damage

BONUS: "Crowd Control " When a zombie becomes stunned 50% chance all zombies in surrounding spaces become stunned as well

Kinda like this? (probably OP or poorly written out, but its what I came up with considering the current state of the baton...which I haven't used too often if I'm honest)

Book Set: "Unsettled Public"

book 1: Increase stun chance of Batons by 10% "Shock Value!"

book 2: Craft Riot helmet and boots (Light armor) "Riot Control Procedures"

book 3: "Circuits Frying? No more!" Stun batons degrade 20% slower

book 4: "Eureka!" Enemies suffer 10% more damage from Stun batons

book 5: "Police Guide to Tasers" Craft single use taser pistols (a "throwable" taser that has a 100% chance to stun/knockdown but deals no damage)

book 6: "Efficient Batteries" Stun effects from the Baton last 10% longer

book 7: "Overload!" Attacks on stunned enemies deal 25% more damage

BONUS: "Crowd Control " When a zombie becomes stunned 50% chance all zombies in surrounding spaces become stunned as well

Kinda like this? (probably OP or poorly written out, but its what I came up with considering the current state of the baton...which I haven't used too often if I'm honest)

i think a riot set would be nice!

and some mods for it would be cool like.

Shockwire: gives bleed and stun.

Overloaded batteries: shocks deal more damage!

and the stun gun is cool but i think i should be "stun packs" you find as ammo

it has a short range and spreads like a shotgun and it stuns zombies. and to make the ammo you need 2 steel and 10 electrical parts. to make one stun pack!

i was also thinking in a book set for riot control. hell make a shield you can wield in off hand, can no longer power attack but instead gives you the ability to block. also a grenade that slows zombies and has a like 25% chance to knock them down

i was also thinking in a book set for riot control. hell make a shield you can wield in off hand, can no longer power attack but instead gives you the ability to block. also a grenade that slows zombies and has a like 25% chance to knock them down

like a flashbang!

but my idea with it was that if the zeds were flashed. they would go in a frenzy!

and shields could be used as a offence and defensive weapon!

like a flashbang!

but my idea with it was that if the zeds were flashed. they would go in a frenzy!

and shields could be used as a offence and defensive weapon!

kinda like that but i feel a flashbang should be for some crowd control, maybe another throwable for pvp like things to start a frenzy, like a "Chum in the water" like deal. learn how to manipulate zombie hordes to attack other players structures etc

kinda like that but i feel a flashbang should be for some crowd control, maybe another throwable for pvp like things to start a frenzy, like a "Chum in the water" like deal. learn how to manipulate zombie hordes to attack other players structures etc

well for Pvp it could just blind and deafen people!

but against zombies it would cause them to attack each other.

in my mind scene the zombies can't see or hear anything. they would attack what's near them! even if its their own!

well for Pvp it could just blind and deafen people!

but against zombies it would cause them to attack each other.

in my mind scene the zombies can't see or hear anything. they would attack what's near them! even if its their own!

aaah i see what yours saying now, a confusion like effect that would cause zombies to turn on eachother for a moment, i could see that. That could work, have zombies attack aimlessly for a moment or walk in circles cause they are flashed*

Archived