Z's rushing at you despite all settings at walk

wendi

Hi i know this is a new feature ... but please make it optional setting.. i get scared easily and i know many seniors that play choose easy servers just for the fun and relaxation dont like the sudden rush at you just because the Z didnt die on first hit.

allso even if Z are set to jog on hordenight ...ferals still run/sprint even if setting is on walk for ferals.

I hope Dev's sets it as optional setting and not something we cant change.

many regard wendi

Hi i know this is a new feature ... but please make it optional setting.. i get scared easily and i know many seniors that play choose easy servers just for the fun and relaxation dont like the sudden rush at you just because the Z didnt die on first hit.

allso even if Z are set to jog on hordenight ...ferals still run/sprint even if setting is on walk for ferals.

I hope Dev's sets it as optional setting and not something we cant change.

many regard wendi

Hi Wendi,

Change your difficulty setting to Scavenger. That IS the option setting for no rage zombies.

Scavenger - Rage never happens (what you want)

Adventurer - Rage rarely happens (the new default setting)

Nomad - Rage sometimes happens (the old default setting)

and on up...

The only other things you'll find with scavenger is that your gamestage will progress more slowly so the tougher feral and radiated zombies won't appear until a later day in the game than default and the zombies have slightly less HP so they don't take as many hits to kill. Other than that the game plays the same in all settings.

Does difficulty affect the NUMBER of zombies encountered in general?? I've started a solo run on Adventurer difficulty to test A18, and there are a LOT fewer zombies than usual on all fronts (in the world, in POIs etc). I usually play on Insane, but thought difficulty only affected zombie type and GS increase rate.

Does difficulty affect the NUMBER of zombies encountered in general?? I've started a solo run on Adventurer difficulty to test A18, and there are a LOT fewer zombies than usual on all fronts (in the world, in POIs etc). I usually play on Insane, but thought difficulty only affected zombie type and GS increase rate.

Indirectly via the gamestage multiplier - afaik...

According to patch notes, zombie count has generally been decreased across the board. As for whether difficulty affects it, I'm not sure

Archived