Question regarding Zombie types

KennyBMallNinja

So I am on day 36 on a Random Gen map and not seen any police officers and just recently around day 30 or so saw my 1st Spider Zombie(It ran up and over my wall amazingly it did not see me and ran to the other side of my base and went up and over that wall.). Is there a listing of what zombies are out there on the console version?

So I am on day 36 on a Random Gen map and not seen any police officers and just recently around day 30 or so saw my 1st Spider Zombie(It ran up and over my wall amazingly it did not see me and ran to the other side of my base and went up and over that wall.). Is there a listing of what zombies are out there on the console version?

Theres isn't really a list because consol doesnt have many versions of zombies. You have your basic bland zombies (nurses, street cloths, suits), cops, lumber jacks and spiders. Feral and screamers spawn rarely along with dogs and bees.

consol doesnt have infected forms of any zombies, wolves, snakes, vultures, strippers, farmers, biker, football player, skater, hazmat, cowboy or cheerleader

Here's a list from the official 7DtD Wiki. Some of these may not be on the console version but it'll tell you what build they appear in. Just remember that Console is on Alpha 16 but pretty much only has A15 zombies (mostly).

Watch out for Zombie bears in the woodlands. They're real nasty.

https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/List_of_Zombies

Here's a list from the official 7DtD Wiki. Some of these may not be on the console version but it'll tell you what build they appear in. Just remember that Console is on Alpha 16 but pretty much only has A15 zombies (mostly).

Watch out for Zombie bears in the woodlands. They're real nasty.

https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/List_of_Zombies

Actually console is A15 with some A16 things. But still not fully A15 either.

As far as zombies go. Should have pretty much A14 zombies minus a few of the UVA or whatever they was called zombies. Some don't start showing up until days 30s or 40s I have seen. But you can find all of them in the hub city besides the screamer. You only get screamer from heat.

Sorry i have no list at hand.

But if you get your gamescore high enough (zombiekills roughly speaking) cops and ferals will start to span. On the other hand in a hubcity there are all types of zombies always.

not sure if this still holds true....

just went through the day 35 and 42 horde and didnt get a single cop or feral. makes it more worth while to go do some mining than waste the arrows / weapon durability. that's on insane difficulty with 150 - 200 kills and no deaths. I wont go into the loot too much but the best was 100 9mm followed by a pair of shorts...... lame

not sure if this still holds true....

just went through the day 35 and 42 horde and didnt get a single cop or feral. makes it more worth while to go do some mining than waste the arrows / weapon durability. that's on insane difficulty with 150 - 200 kills and no deaths. I wont go into the loot too much but the best was 100 9mm followed by a pair of shorts...... lame

There was (a long time ago) a list that said (if i interpreted it correctly) cops and ferals show up on hordenight after a gamescore of ~1300...

Gamescore is, roughly speaking, zombiekills. So get your zombies killed :)

There was (a long time ago) a list that said (if i interpreted it correctly) cops and ferals show up on hordenight after a gamescore of ~1300...

Gamescore is, roughly speaking, zombiekills. So get your zombies killed :)

Yeah, by day 35 and 42 I'm like 500 plus zombie kills and that is just me alone and I normally playing with at least 2 other people regularly and they have roughly in the ballpark the same. I'm not sure what the code is but I haven't had issues with them spawning around that time on horde nights.

Me and my brother spitscreen this game on the PS4. By day 14 I got my concrete base set up and a concrete horde fighting room. By day 21 horde with both of us close together we usually get a spider zombie and a least one cop. Ferals show up on the 27 day horde for us. We go and take those 3 houses in Navesgane by the farm next to the snow forest.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived