No new information about Telltale?

blkdrgn18

I generally play PC but it would be nice if I

A17 came on console so I can play with friends. I'm assuming it probably will never happen? :(

As far as I know, the most recent news about it was on the dev livestream about a month ago or so. All they really said was that it's a complicated financial and legal mess and that you'll have to be patient if you want to play the most recent updates on console. So, no, nothing concrete about it really. Sorry!

Four hundred dollars? I think McDonalds hands it out in exchange for services rendered. Probably only have to render services for a month or two to get the $400 handed to you.

Alternatively you can skip eating out at McDonald's, and set that money aside. If you average 2-3 meals there a week, you can afford it in 4-6 months. :encouragement:

Alternatively you can skip eating out at McDonald's, and set that money aside. If you average 2-3 meals there a week, you can afford it in 4-6 months. :encouragement:

McDonald's 2-3 times a week? Yuck, I barely can eat it once or twice a year. I guess some do eat out a lot though. For me I cook stuff at home more often. When I do eat out it is normally restaurant not fast food. The most fast food I eat would be pizza lol.

Archived