Who has most hours on 7d2d?

ZombieHorde

The moderator who moved this thread ... jesus wept man, not everything is a damned question. THIS is general discussion, it's not asking a game related question. Just becausde you see a ? in the title doesn't mean every damn thread goes into the "questions" forum. *slaps forehead*

TO the OP - I play a broad swath of games so my hrs are all over the place. I will sya, however, that 7 days is my 2nd most played game ever, and for me that's pretty significant.

I have well over 500 games in just my Steam library, and I have a job and a life... so I doubt my playtime is remotely impressive to anyone, so I won't even bother mentioning it. Also, me and my friends have a hard time enjoying the game due to stutters... so I've been kind of avoiding it till they fix it (which has taken a few years so far).

Just keep in mind that a lot of players who have thousands of hours in playtime are players who host games and just leave it running all day whether they're there playing or not, which very quickly racks up the hours. Not all of them obviously, but I'm sure enough of them got there that way. There's also those who mod / test mods and the game.

The moderator who moved this thread ... jesus wept man, not everything is a damned question. THIS is general discussion, it's not asking a game related question. Just becausde you see a ? in the title doesn't mean every damn thread goes into the "questions" forum. *slaps forehead*

TO the OP - I play a broad swath of games so my hrs are all over the place. I will sya, however, that 7 days is my 2nd most played game ever, and for me that's pretty significant.

Thank you for defending my original posting location. I agree that I was a little surprised that it was moved, but anyway, moving on...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! 1200 just in A17 alone. Much of a fan? Why so much time in the main menu, though?

Thank you for defending my original posting location. I agree that I was a little surprised that it was moved, but anyway, moving on...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! 1200 just in A17 alone. Much of a fan? Why so much time in the main menu, though?

I take care of my old ill mum.

If she screams i need to go afk

Archived