I did not know 7DtD data mined, wonder why I didn't see the opt out option?

Noisy Pants

I'm a tad paranoid yet I doubt you realize how big a market there is for buying people's information, $42 billion for 2018. As long as it's just for the game, I don't care, yet with big money comes big temptations. Lastly there are things on my pc that I'd like to keep..... private ; P *pun intended*

Welcome to every game, Operating System, Smart Phone, and anything that has existed in the online age. You pay for the right to use their property. If you really that paranoid then you shouldn't have any tech at all. The sad reality to games is way less then 1% of the people who own them visit a forum, much less give feedback on them.

This whole time did you honestly think a game is balanced based on feedback alone? Or any software?

Sounds like you need a reality check.

Wow! Why so serious, I'm obviously joking about it and many in here are sh*tting bricks. I know the digital age is all about gathering data, the most there gonna find is some rule 34 stuff on my pc. I was bored an sifting threw the pages for mod ideas, that my level of stupid can do.

Archived