Configurable Blood Moons

JaxTeller718

A few days ago MadMole had mentioned they were possibly looking into allowing options for a configurable Blood Moon. So you could pick 3 day /7 day/14 day etc.

I wanted to shine a spotlight on this idea and say I think it would be a great option for players and servers. Walkers and my mod had 14 and 21 day alternate downloads that were pretty popular because some servers like to space out their Blood Moons a bit. But those have to be done through dll edits.

SP would benefit greatly as players could control how much pressure they are in from the start. Heck new mods could come from it, think of being able to disable Blood Moons but increase wandering hordes sizes or having random Blood Moons :)

I wanted to throw my hat in. I hope this becomes a feature. I think it could add a nice variety of game styles, could give the hardcores something to focus on and could let the more casual players enjoy hordes a bit more.

I mean if we can have an XP slider, why not this right?

A few days ago MadMole had mentioned they were possibly looking into allowing options for a configurable Blood Moon. So you could pick 3 day /7 day/14 day etc.

I wanted to shine a spotlight on this idea and say I think it would be a great option for players and servers. Walkers and my mod had 14 and 21 day alternate downloads that were pretty popular because some servers like to space out their Blood Moons a bit. But those have to be done through dll edits.

SP would benefit greatly as players could control how much pressure they are in from the start. Heck new mods could come from it, think of being able to disable Blood Moons but increase wandering hordes sizes or having random Blood Moons :)

I wanted to throw my hat in. I hope this becomes a feature. I think it could add a nice variety of game styles, could give the hardcores something to focus on and could let the more casual players enjoy hordes a bit more.

I mean if we can have an XP slider, why not this right?

I love the idea of playing with a random blood moon. Having to make sure each night you're prepared just in case tonight's the night. Adds a level of tension that I find appealing.

Archived