Bonfire. The screamer summoner.

layarion

This crude but simple mod allows you to craft a bonfire that attracts attention from the screamers like you were burning 12 campfires at once, but with only 1 interface to deal with. Instead of having to open, fuel, and turn on/off 12 campfires.

there's also an option that acts like 25 camp fires.

just search for bonfire or bon in your player crafting menu and you should see it. unfortunately i dunno how to get it to *cost* the *fuel* of 12 campfires, so it's slightly unbalanced, but nothing that you couldn't have done if you were running 12 real campfires anyway.

lays_bonfire 002.zip

Cool idea, I have a suggestion for you. If you add the following lines you can add an icon and color to the item while it's in your inventory.

<property name="CustomIcon" value="campfire"/>

<property name="CustomIconTint" value="808080"/>

v002

-added icon.

Didn't see anything in the xml files that let's me restrict the campfires fuel type?

I could add that special log anyway, and it'll be up to the player to use them for the intended balance. not sure that anyone would care to use it if they don't have to. to me, it seems like it'd just be more work for something very few would use without a restriction to force it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i love this mod, and i suggest my friend to add it on his multi server. But there is a problem my other friend can't open bonefire and after that he can't open any container. Mod was only upload on server not on friend client. Can you help?

Hello i love this mod, and i suggest my friend to add it on his multi server. But there is a problem my other friend can't open bonefire and after that he can't open any container. Mod was only upload on server not on friend client. Can you help?

This mod adds things into the XUI folder, and if I am not mistaken, the client side uses the local XUI configs and not the server side. Your friend needs to add this modlet to their game as well. Once they add it, he should be able access the Bon Fire and all containers again after starting the game up with the mod in place.

Everything start work even if i destroy bone fire, files don't break game. It dont work on singleplayer too

Hey, first time it was a typo, but the second time?

It's not a skeleton; stop saying "bone". Pretty hard to take you serious talking like that.

Also, what that person said about it possibly being other mods interfering is a real possibility, especially considering that no one else is reporting the issue.

• 1 month later...

Archived