What common strats or habits do you use if you play max difficulty/zombie sprint

lazyknob

With the new zombie movement settings and changes to power attacks, who's playing on max difficulty along with zombie sprinting?

In the previous patch, at least stamina was somewhat sustainable along with power attacks to keep a zombie down with melee.

When a feral biker zombie barrels towards you requiring more than 16 body shotgun shots to kill, what sort of strategies do you commonly prepare/employ when you clear POIs?

My greatest dilemma is probably melee not being as effective on higher difficulties that and I'm still coping. (stamina not being able to sustain power attack rotations for zombies with much higher health pools atm)

With the new zombie movement settings and changes to power attacks, who's playing on max difficulty along with zombie sprinting?

In the previous patch, at least stamina was somewhat sustainable along with power attacks to keep a zombie down with melee.

When a feral biker zombie barrels towards you requiring more than 16 body shotgun shots to kill, what sort of strategies do you commonly prepare/employ when you clear POIs?

My greatest dilemma is probably melee not being as effective on higher difficulties that and I'm still coping. (stamina not being able to sustain power attack rotations for zombies with much higher health pools atm)

You can create wood frame towers outside the POI with spikes on the “steps” leading to the top and use them if you get overwhelmed.

Archived