Which perks are not working?

Sjustus548

Is there a list or something that I've not found that show which of the perks are not currently working? I've found perks that are not working and other perks that I can't really tell if they are working or not. I know the Charismatic Nature perk isn't currently working. I just put 5 points into Heavy Metal and that doesn't appear to be working at all either. It's making me start to wonder which of my other perk choices aren't actually doing what they are supposed to.

Armor skills don't work, or at the very least, they don't change the tooltip values for your current damage reduction.

-Charismatic leader doesn't work on yourself, making its stat buffs, and more importantly its bleed resistance, useless in SP.

-Self medicated doesn't work as advertised, it doesn't increase the effectiveness of drugs, only reduces the hydration penalty.

-Charging Bull debatably doesn't work on principle. Who the hell A: sprints at a zombie or B: Actually lands a melee hit while sprinting with this hairline attack hitbox. People joust in combat, the hitbox is such finicky trash that getting a drive-by hit is someone's fantasy, not actual gameplay.

- Perception damage bonuses do not apply to buckshot shells or blunderbuss ammo due to aggressive rounding down.

Charging Bull debatably doesn't work on principle. Who the hell A: sprints at a zombie or B: Actually lands a melee hit while sprinting with this hairline attack hitbox. People joust in combat, the hitbox is such finicky trash that getting a drive-by hit is someone's fantasy, not actual gameplay.

I do this pretty regularly. Admittedly it's tougher against running zombies. I'm also getting a very brief lag/latency often during combat which throws off my swings, but against a standing, non-running zombie, I'll hit more often than miss.

Sleepers are a little kooky as they will roll, spin, pirouette almost instantaneously when they're agro'd and begin to stand which make it tough to land that 1st blow. I suppose once I'm more familiar with all the animations, I could try and predict where they'd be, but the timing on agro would still be hard to gauge.

-Morloc

Archived