300 Slot BackPack & 3 Row Crafting Que

Shad0wyDr3ams

After i finish my game yesterday everything seems normal, but when i log in today i had errors of misplacement of items, i wasnt even full inventory, around 2 rows and i noticed that my skirt changed placement to cap position in clothes and my jacket to boots, most of my clothes dissapear, but glasses remain unaffected. Anyone else had this problem ? Yea and due to this my character was level 1 and had 245 deaths also ...but items in backpack and others remain okay

These Modlets work only for Alpha17.

All credit goes to Stedman420 for the original mods that i edited to make bigger.

You should go check his SimplUI thread out at https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94502-A17-Simple-UI-Modlets

Other Credits to stallionsden for fixes and other info that he provided.

3 Slot Backburner Forge

Adds 3 slots that act as a backburner for the forge

you must move the items afterwards to the main slots to smelt them

Does backburner work with (addon to) Stedman420's SimpleUI ForgeInput or does it need to be by itself and does what ForgeInput does +adds backburners?

@mikezazzy i am using this mod currently on the latest alpha17 update and have been unable to reproduce the errors you are speaking of.

- - - Updated - - -

@rten the forge backburner mod is a rewrite of stedman420's forge mod so it would need to be by itself and what it does is let you have 3 slots that you can place items in while in game and later move them over to be smelted fair warning do not leave items in forge backburner slots when exiting game because it will delete them.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking at the files included in the 300 slot backpack download I'm assuming these go directly in the appropriate config folder and NOT in the mod folder, correct?

Quick reply to say this fits the structure for a modlet and should work as one. Inside your game folder check to see if you have Mods, then inside create another named after the mod you will use as it doesn't have a containing folder for the modlet to make life easier, ie SimpleUI-BiggerBackpack300. Now you can copy the contents of the ZIP to this folder, load the game and that's it.

help please

These Modlets work only for Alpha17.

All credit goes to Stedman420 for the original mods that i edited to make bigger.

You should go check his SimplUI thread out at https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94502-A17-Simple-UI-Modlets

Other Credits to stallionsden for fixes and other info that he provided.

320 Slot Backpack & 132 Slot Player Built Storage Mod

Original Mod done by Stedman420

Increases backpack size to 320 slots

16x20 Grid

Increases player built storage to 132 slots

11x12 Grid

Fixed Steroids causing the inventory to get smaller.

Fixed OverEncumberance values so now when you hit level 300 all slots should unlock.

Fixed Forge Window being overlapped by inventory. <--thnx to Stedman420 for fix

Not compatible with Simple UI Bigger Backpack 60

Not compatible with Simple UI Bigger Backpack 120

Not compatible with Simple UI Player Built Storage

Requires a 16:9 resolution or better

Requires a new save to avoid errors with old containers

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10rNpqvxBHJ-jQFyN2SWqb1hxvPDu2yhz/view?usp=sharing

3 Row Crafting Que

Original Mod done by Stedman420

Increases Crafting Que to 3 rows

Requires a 16:9 resolution or better

Requires a new save to avoid errors

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12PTmtpMLX4rF81rKSKgqL7JqEIxRLcdc/view?usp=sharing

3 Slot Backburner Forge

Adds 3 slots that act as a backburner for the forge

you must move the items afterwards to the main slots to smelt them

You will need to remove items in the backburner when quitting game or shutting down server.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1woGPimI7uuC4qcapFw6cS4gKrnB610-a/view?usp=sharing

Loot Abundance Modifier

Gives options in new game or continue game to change the loot abundance up to 500 max

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ko93BiEKMszBLOqtY8EzYAtItn67Hh5C/view?usp=sharing

im new to modding 7 days to die. i installed and put this in my mods folder and it didnt work for the crafting queue. am i not supposed to do that with this mod? or am i supposed to copy and paste it in the xmls

Hi I just downloaded and installed the mod, I received no errors BUT when I open my backpack the available slots before encumbrance is 75 slots and the rest is encumbered. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Edit: Nevermind, I tested it, I just need pack mule to open the rest of the slots. LOL Derp.

im new to modding 7 days to die. i installed and put this in my mods folder and it didnt work for the crafting queue. am i not supposed to do that with this mod? or am i supposed to copy and paste it in the xmls

If you open the folder and it says config and modinfo the folder goes in your mod folder which should be located where the exe is. If it is individual xmls and not config and modinfo on first click of the mod then it is xml edit.

However some people have a master folder. Inside the master folder is the actual mod folder you need to place inside the game mod folder. I believe maybe this the case as to why it not working for you.

I use 7zip to extract my folders so i have the option to select the extract here to ... option which extracts the folder so you dont need to make a new folder with the name but if you extract it using any oother way you may have to create a folder to extract the files to in the mods folder.

And yes they all work on alpha17.1 b8 i am currently running the modlets just fine.

• 1 month later...
Hope this helps. its an array is out of range error when looting anything (one at a time or <R>).

[ATTACH]27891[/ATTACH]

easy as to fix.

in windows.xml in the modlet (or under common/7 days to die/data/config/Xui if not a modlet) go into windows.xml search windows looting and make sure the values there equal backpack size + clothing space + toolbelt.

IE:

backpack = 300

toolbelt = 8

clothing = 10

the value in windows looting should equal 318 (round up to nearest value so 320 which be 20 x16)

]

then go into loot.xml and look for lootcontainer 2 player dropped back pack and also make this the same as you just did in windows looting to have the same values IE: 20 x16.

This modlet also needs a modinfo.xml for it to work -

2019-03-04T23:27:29 7.506 INF [MODS] Trying to load from KHA17-96BBMFW

2019-03-04T23:27:29 7.506 WRN [MODS] Folder KHA17-96BBMFW does not contain a ModInfo.xml, ignoring

as with this one -

2019-03-04T23:27:29 7.532 INF [MODS] Trying to load from Xajar_BiggerStorage

2019-03-04T23:27:29 7.533 WRN [MODS] Folder Xajar_BiggerStorage does not contain a ModInfo.xml, ignoring

Thanks, but it appears that the cols and rows are there. when i noticed on the loot window, it doesn't have the right amount of blocks.

ScreenCap.thumb.jpg.d130e4a672102119e3bbb6d7f8576960.jpg

Windows.xml

<!-- Player backpack window -->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=windowBackpack]/@width">1343</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=windowBackpack]/@height">1019</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=windowBackpack]/panel[@name=content]/@height">973</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=windowBackpack]/panel[@name=content]/sprite[@name=backgroundMain]/@width">1343</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=windowBackpack]/panel[@name=content]/sprite[@name=backgroundMain]/@height">1006</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=windowBackpack]/panel[@name=content]/grid[@name=inventory]/@rows">16</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=windowBackpack]/panel[@name=content]/grid[@name=inventory]/@cols">20</set>

loot.xml

<!-- Player dropped backpack-->

<set xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id=2]/@size">16,20</set>

Thanks, but it appears that the cols and rows are there. when i noticed on the loot window, it doesn't have the right amount of blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27892[/ATTACH]

Windows.xml

loot.xml

I on my phone can't see the whole reply.

What do you mean right amount of blocks

I on my phone can't see the whole reply.

What do you mean right amount of blocks

The loot window that appears is 16 col 8 complete rows the 9th row is only 4 slots.

Not sure if that hints at the issue. Or more likely, i cant read the nearly completely English code on the two files XD

The loot window that appears is 16 col 8 complete rows the 9th row is only 4 slots.

Not sure if that hints at the issue. Or more likely, i cant read the nearly completely English code on the two files XD

The values should equal 320 when timesed so it should be either 16x20 or 20x16 in both loot container id 2 in loot.xml and in windowslooting.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see anything you posted relating to windowslooting but as I said on phone can't see the ends of each line in your post

from what i can see the cols and rows are correct on windows.xml and loot.xml on the mod. windowslooting seems for normal loot as this mod seems to use ID:2 for the player backpack, in this case the problem only pops up on looting a dropped backpack (after being killed to get your stuff back)

EDIT:

And i did edit the base wondowlooting on the base config, changing it to the correct rows and cols and it didn't change the error sadly.

from what i can see the cols and rows are correct on windows.xml and loot.xml on the mod. windowslooting seems for normal loot as this mod seems to use ID:2 for the player backpack, in this case the problem only pops up on looting a dropped backpack (after being killed to get your stuff back)

EDIT:

And i did edit the base wondowlooting on the base config, changing it to the correct rows and cols and it didn't change the error sadly.

Can you upload your modlet please that you are using cause I 99% guarantee it's the windowslooting lol

Archived