Master Chef and Gardens

Slingblade2040

I honestly thought all these recipes were basically for novelty. Is there a reason to make anything aside from Bacon and Eggs, Grilled/Charred Meat (early game), and Steak and Potatoes? It made sense with wellness, now, as long it raises stamina it's good enough for me lol.

There's a reason to make Steak and Potatoes???

You are desperately trying to use up the 1500 Meat in your box aren't you?

There's a reason to make Steak and Potatoes???

You are desperately trying to use up the 1500 Meat in your box aren't you?

I perked up my Slow Metabolism to either 3/5 or 4/5, can't remember off hand, but I honestly feel like I rarely even have to eat anymore.

Being from the Southeast US, I know a thing or two about proper cornbread, and let me tell ya, corn meal and water alone does NOT equal cornbread...it makes a frisbee. Since we ain't got buttermilk in the vanilla game, I'd say we need to add eggs to the cornbread recipe. Now I know what y'all are gonna say, that eggs are better used for other recipes, such as bacon and eggs. I want y'all to look at that picture of cornbread...does it look like a whole cake of cornbread? I'd suggest making the cornbread recipe produce a whole cake of cornbread instead of a slice. Up the ingredients, maybe require 5 corn meal, 1 egg, 1 water, and have it give the player better saturation.

Then add a new item to the game, a bowl of grits, and have its recipe be just 1 corn meal and 1 water. Maybe even have it so that when eaten with bacon and eggs, you get longer-lasting saturation bonus that prevents max stamina from decreasing as quickly. Just some idears from a fella who knows all about them bacon, eggs, n grits y'all. And don't make them grits the instant kind..."no self-respecting southerner uses instant grits." (10 points to whoever knows what movie that quote is from).

So the 2 yutes go into the store for a can of tuna and...zombie apocalypse.

You like your grits creamy or al dente?

Meals of exclusively cornbread and goldenrod tea had their day, let it go :p

People on about meat stew, it was never the best thing for maxing wellness out, see above, add in popping meds to add thirst to drink more, along with stabbing yourself for blood packs in between for a total wellness program.

Meat stew was great for when you needed to top off quickly, like your starving ass been out looting all day and just got back to base 2 minutes before horde and you realize what a terrible host you are.

Archived