[MODLET] No Drop on Death

BRS

i thought drop nothing was already an option in the game settings if your talking about joining someone elses server that isnt configured that way then i would call this a cheat

I think in game you only have the option to drop nothing on quit. On death I think it is Everything, Toolbelt Only, and Backpack only.

The modlests you add to your game only work on your computer. If you join someone elses you play by their rules.

I think in game you only have the option to drop nothing on quit. On death I think it is Everything, Toolbelt Only, and Backpack only.

The modlests you add to your game only work on your computer. If you join someone elses you play by their rules.

You are correct on all of the above.

This modlet does it by removing the backpack from the player (affecting all games played on the local computer while mod is installed). I went a different route myself and added the menu option back so it could be toggled like any other setting. More flexible that way IMO.

I've always done it this way. This mod is simple, you install it and you are done. You want the gameplay back to dropping your stuff you take it out.

@Red Eagle LXIX That is a great way to do this but I have never messed with editing the menu.

Seems you guys have choices.

I've always done it this way. This mod is simple, you install it and you are done. You want the gameplay back to dropping your stuff you take it out.

@Red Eagle LXIX That is a great way to do this but I have never messed with editing the menu.

Seems you guys have choices.

To be fair, prior to A17 it required DLL mod or SDX script to add back to the menu (last version I did that was 8.x). It is because A17 has made the main menus XUi based that it can now be done without a DLL mod or SDX patch script.

Red Eagle, can the menu be updated so the time can be higher than 18 hours. I usually play on my server for the reason I can make the nights a little shorter (set for 20 hours) as there is not a big lot to do at night. At least for me.

Same. Would it even be possible to shorten the nights with XPath?

Yes it can, and has per request in the thread for my modlets. Options are now 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 ,22 for Day Light Length (both shorter and longer added).

Archived