Has anyone else had the Null Exception console bug during horde night?

Feycat

Both horde nights I've played, about halfway through I get the open console with the red text scrolling over and over. The console cannot be closed and I cannot move, but the game continues (I'm hosting.) Both my friends play normally and I end up getting killed by a vulture :p Even if I respawn, I can't move, console won't close, and I end up having to manually shut down.

Is this happening to anyone else? I guess I'll do another clean install if I'm the only one doing it.

I had it happen once while I was running construction tests. You should just exit/restart the game completely. There is no fixing it from inside the game. I think it only happens if you open the console. If you leave it closed, it should be fine? (unsure)

Both horde nights I've played, about halfway through I get the open console with the red text scrolling over and over. The console cannot be closed and I cannot move, but the game continues (I'm hosting.) Both my friends play normally and I end up getting killed by a vulture :p Even if I respawn, I can't move, console won't close, and I end up having to manually shut down.

Is this happening to anyone else? I guess I'll do another clean install if I'm the only one doing it.

This is due to irradiated vultures throwing vomit.

You can temporarily fix this by removing irradiated vultures from spawning by doing a simple editing of the files.

Archived