Chemistry Station and Table Saw recipe fix.

gkuba

I ran across the issue of the table saw and chemistry station recipe not craftable after unlocking their perk. I found this reddit post and figured I'd add a modlet to fix it until its officially fixed.

Fixed the typo in the unlock string for Table Saw in Advanced Engineering and the Chemistry Station in Yeah Science.

Installation just extract to your 7 Days to die root folder

Github link:

https://github.com/gkuba/GKuba_ChemStation_TableSaw_fix/archive/master.zip

Hopefully because the developers are working on more important issues first and will fix XML typos like this just before the actual A17 release.

Considering some things can only be made in a chem station and table saw, its a pretty big issue. If its just a typo it should be very quick for the devs to fix it, so thats not an excuse imo. Wouldn't take them more than 30 seconds.

Just for better understanding. It seems there is a new system how to mod things. If I look into your progression file there are only the changed lines in it. If I put this new progression.xml in the mod-folder it works? I asked, because I play with OSX and there is a different path for MOD-Folder (in A16 and befor) so I have to find out how it works with OSX. thx

Is this the reason why I can't craft any of the new weapon/armor/tool modifications? I have multiple tiers of Yeah Science unlocked but I can't use any of the dozens of schematics that we've found. All of the recipes say that I don't know the recipe.

Is this the reason why I can't craft any of the new weapon/armor/tool modifications? I have multiple tiers of Yeah Science unlocked but I can't use any of the dozens of schematics that we've found. All of the recipes say that I don't know the recipe.

I was able to apply the same fix for schematics however I don't believe it is the way the developers intended it to work.

The recipes xml file has attributes for indicating when they should be unlocked but it appears that is not working. Hopefully the devs are aware of it, it seems like a pretty big issue.

To fix it, you can add the follow to the firs three tiers of perkYeahScience

Tier 1:

,modGunMuzzleBrake,modGunFlashlight,modGunScopeSmall,modGunTriggerGroupSemi,modGunBipod,modGunForegrip,modGunDuckbill,modGunChoke,modGunMagazineExtender,modShotgunSawedOffBarrel,modGunMeleeTheHunter,modMeleeSerratedBlade,modMeleeWeightedHead,modMeleeStructuralBrace,modArmorInsulatedLiner,modArmorCoolingMesh,modArmorReinforcedPadding,modArmorScrapPlating,modArmorImprovedFittings,modArmorStoragePocket,modArmorHelmetLight

Tier 2:

,modGunBarrelExtender,modGunSoundSuppressorSilencer,modGunLaserSight,modGunScopeMedium,modGunReflexSight,modGunTriggerGroupBurst,modGunRetractingStock,modGunCrippleEm,modMeleeFortifyingGrip,modMeleeClubBarbedWire,modMeleeClubBurningShaft,modArmorPlasticPlating,modArmorIronPlating,modArmorSpikedKnuckles,modArmorCustomizedFittings,modArmorDoubleStoragePocket,modArmorAdvancedMuffledConnectors,modArmorImpactBracing,modArmorWaterPurifier

Tier 3:

,modGunScopeLarge,modGunTriggerGroupAutomatic,modGunRodAndSpring,modGunBowPolymerString,modMeleeTemperedBlade,modMeleeErgonomicGrip,modMeleeClubMetalSpikes,modArmorBandolier,modArmorMilitaryPlating,modArmorSteelPlating,modArmorTripleStoragePocket,modArmorMuffledConnectors

There don't appear to be any for Tier 4 or 5 yet, my guess is they are coming later.

You can do this but you don't have to. Somewhere around rank 3 or 4 of Yeah science you will be able to start making some of those. The schematics have tiers also they are not clearly stated which ones are what tier but they are all working by the time you get to tire 5 yeah science.

Archived