No Minibike book

IronClaw68

New record for me with 2000+ hours played on both PS4 and iMac. (The dog would rather I play PS4 from my recliner cuz then I have a lap for him.) On Day 29 and still no Minibike book. Quality Joe of 3, plenty of scavenging, just no luck. But Athletics are astronomical as I run all around the map......

Which map are you playing on, Random or Nav? I was there for the longest time on a Random gen map. A majority of my map was water so it took me forever to get from point A to B. If you're playing in the Nav game hopefully you are close enough to 2 traders. With Scavenger and trader joe's cranked up try carrying in your inventory the parts you can find (wheels, battery, basket) with you while you scavenge or go to traders. Maybe it's a fluke, but I've had better luck finding the part I need when I'm walking around with some of the other parts.

I'm playing Random (fouroneone). I like the map, even tho' it might not have the best number of towns as posted by others. Ive started over with same RandomGen map several times. I'm not really frustrated, as I know that's how it goes sometimes, just bemused as this is the longest I've gone without a bike in a LOT of play. It's great being a 75-year-old retiree who can sit in my recliner for 6-8 hours every day and kill zombies. My mini-dachshund appreciates all the lap-time provided, also.....

I have no clue about server. Too old to grasp the tech. I am just working thru Steam, and opening a Random World named fouroneone. Somebody somewhere is drawing it for me and allowing me to roam around in it.... The old "sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" syndrome.

Archived