Advanced electronic, and many features

custom_hero

1) Add an advanced oven that works with electricity. in which you can prepare an advanced meal.

2) Add on the example of the forge, chicken incubator, craft from a caught chicken and many spare parts (symple ligth, short iron pipe). Instead of fuel spends the seeds, at the output gives eggs and feathers.

3) Make a candle and torch consumed

4) Add the electric engine. Which can be installed instead of a small engine. Will use the charge of the battery. (Batteries are charged on a battery bank, using a generator bank or solar panel)

5) Add the option of replacing the engine in tools like auger and chainsaw. (replaced the small engine with an electric motor, now it consumes a battery charge instead of fuel)

6) Add the capability to activate the camera of motion sensor remotly. (via monitor or TV. you can watch what happens outside sitting at home).

7) Add underwater loot (permanent objects with loot, sunken ships with cargo, airplanes, underwater caves with crates).

8) Add Boat, diving suit

9) Add character voice, (primitive replicas)

10) Add skins,colors for tools, entity objects (painted motorcycles, weapons, tools)

11) Add electric doors, bulletproof glass doors.

12) Add opening windows.

13) Create a linked trading system using a vending machine. (the goods witch the players sell, will be displayed on all vending machine)

14) Hardcore mode. Add in game/server settings parameter- if you die, reduce minimal hit points to 10 hit points (now minimal hit points 70), if you dead again, death without the possibility of resurrection. End of the game.

15) Add the opportunity to spend the night with the trader's teritory for money

16) Add several signal types for speker. I use several speakers, I want to know which of the speakers is currently signaling.

in the future I'll add my ideas here

There are currently 2 forms of underwater loot. Treasure maps can lead to underwater locations, which may end up on the surface so you don't have to dig, and air-drops can fall into the water.

While it's not a diving suit, you can search for a thread here called Deep Diving Perk that has code for a new perk. You copy it into your Progression.xml and when you put skill points into it it multiplies how long you can stay underwater. With max Athletics and Deep Diving you can stay underwater for 5 minutes before you start drowning.

CCTV is posted here pretty frequently so hopefully that is something TFP will add to the game in the future.

There are currently 2 forms of underwater loot. Treasure maps can lead to underwater locations, which may end up on the surface so you don't have to dig, and air-drops can fall into the water.

In my case, 3 treasures and first 6 air drops were all under water.

While it's not a diving suit, you can search for a thread here called Deep Diving Perk that has code for a new perk. You copy it into your Progression.xml and when you put skill points into it it multiplies how long you can stay underwater. With max Athletics and Deep Diving you can stay underwater for 5 minutes before you start drowning.

CCTV is posted here pretty frequently so hopefully that is something TFP will add to the game in the future.

it is about that underwater were permanent objects with loot. (sunken ships with cargo, airplanes)

Archived