SDX Error, need help !!

Baobab

Get this error .:

ERR Could not instantiate classEntityPlayerSDX, Mods'

ERR Could not instantiate classEntityZombieSDX, Mods'

ERR Could not instantiate classEntityZombieFlyingSDX, Mods'

pls help

Those are references to C# scripts used with SDX. Those scripts are not being found. Could be your mod was built without including those scripts which are part of SphereII's transmorgifier mod.

Those are references to C# scripts used with SDX. Those scripts are not being found. Could be your mod was built without including those scripts which are part of SphereII's transmorgifier mod.

Thx for quick response, i missed the transmorgifer part. its late here, damn many thx to both of you.

Btw.: How is the work going @ the Medival Mod?

thx very much all worked fine atm. Only thing i have to find out is my last error. Using the Script Fixex Spawnpoints from modhelper, and get this error when i want to load a SP-Navezgane Map. It loads and after it when it came to load player it says "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an objectat PatchSpawnPointList.PatchGetRandomSpawnPosition" something like this was in the logfile. Where is my missing point?

thx very much all worked fine atm. Only thing i have to find out is my last error. Using the Script Fixex Spawnpoints from modhelper, and get this error when i want to load a SP-Navezgane Map. It loads and after it when it came to load player it says "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an objectat PatchSpawnPointList.PatchGetRandomSpawnPosition" something like this was in the logfile. Where is my missing point?

Can we see the full game log?

sorry, tryed after that a SP-Random map and that works :/ . is the only line i had copyed before , for looking in google later :(

2018-05-11T12:58:09 855.274 INF ************************Weather Packages Created FROM BIOMES :D ************************

2018-05-11T12:58:21 866.883 INF createWorld() done

2018-05-11T12:58:21 866.916 INF Loading players.xml

2018-05-11T12:58:21 867.669 INF Loading player data

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at PatchSpawnPointList.PatchGetRandomSpawnPosition (.SpawnPointList list, Nullable`1 _refPosition, Int32 _minDistance, Int32 _maxDistance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SpawnPointList.GetRandomSpawnPosition (Nullable`1 _refPosition, Int32 _minDistance, Int32 _maxDistance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+ZU.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost: needs reset, doing it

FullResetD3DDevice

ResetD3DDevice

dev->Reset

its a short, or should i upload it to pastebin ?

https://pastebin.com/6humXgu1

sorry, tryed after that a SP-Random map and that works :/ . is the only line i had copyed before , for looking in google later :(

2018-05-11T12:58:09 855.274 INF ************************Weather Packages Created FROM BIOMES :D ************************

2018-05-11T12:58:21 866.883 INF createWorld() done

2018-05-11T12:58:21 866.916 INF Loading players.xml

2018-05-11T12:58:21 867.669 INF Loading player data

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at PatchSpawnPointList.PatchGetRandomSpawnPosition (.SpawnPointList list, Nullable`1 _refPosition, Int32 _minDistance, Int32 _maxDistance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SpawnPointList.GetRandomSpawnPosition (Nullable`1 _refPosition, Int32 _minDistance, Int32 _maxDistance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+ZU.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost: needs reset, doing it

FullResetD3DDevice

ResetD3DDevice

dev->Reset

its a short, or should i upload it to pastebin ?

https://pastebin.com/6humXgu1

Thanks. I've seen a few scripts before that have caused disruption in Navezgane. I'll let StompyNZ know about this error, but there may not be much we can do about it if we load into navezgane.

Thanks. I've seen a few scripts before that have caused disruption in Navezgane. I'll let StompyNZ know about this error, but there may not be much we can do about it if we load into navezgane.

That means --- go play Random Gen :p ?

haha for now, yes :) Navezgane probably uses its own fixed spawn points, and these could be conflicting.

no chance, ok im fine with it. But do me a favor, if ya know something more or how to fix, would be nice to pn me, how i can fix it then :) thx in advanced. You all fantastic modders, i try to learn from the best ;)

no chance, ok im fine with it. But do me a favor, if ya know something more or how to fix, would be nice to pn me, how i can fix it then :) thx in advanced. You all fantastic modders, i try to learn from the best ;)

Will do. Always looking forward to what the next modder will try to do :)

Will do. Always looking forward to what the next modder will try to do :)

For the Moment copy and paste, change some recipes, items or values. haha. had some weapons but dont know how to put them into .unity3d, have to learn much .

For the Moment copy and paste, change some recipes, items or values. haha. had some weapons but dont know how to put them into .unity3d, have to learn much .

Working as intended. You want to immerse yourself into SDX and all that it does, but slowly :) Don't jump off a diving board into the deep end like some of us :)

Archived