Increase harvest count

Elixz89

Hello everyone,

One thing I want to ask.

Could it be possible to adjust the harvest amount when playing in single player mode?

I like the building in the game but the amount of grind needed especially for stone and sand is crap.

Don't get me wrong, I like to grind for materials but I would like to see an option to improve the amount.

Maybe something like option 1 is 1x the amount, option 2 is 2x the amount and option 3 is 3x the amount.

I hope the devs would agree and think of implementing this in the next big update.

Regards,

Elixz

Personally, i think most resources are easily obtainable. Even without trying super hard i hard enough sand and rock to make like 20k concrete. Mining for a few nights i had well over 6 stacks of raw iron. You just have to put in a little time is all

On one hand i am not against such a option, because its a option.

On the other you can as example gain the Damage Output of the auger and Harvest so with up to 4x speed (1 Shot = 1 Iron Block)

What i am unsure about is how it would work as option, many players want easy games, but offering them 4x speed result then only in a "We need more endgame Content". hmm no meaning for the moment, just my toughts.

The main problem with "make it an option" is that this game has a bajillion systems working together and you have to keep track of every permutation.

A much saner approach is to provide a solid modding framework because a mod like this is trivially easy to do. =)

Actually, what the OP is seeking could be obtained by turning down block durability. Of course, easier for you to harvest also means easier for the z's to bust down, but it gets you to be able to harvest faster. Personally, I just dig long tunnels, toss some of the rock into the cement mixer to turn into sand and go back to tunneling.

You can with decent skill and tools so far i remember

No.... no you cannot, they removed the possibility last summer I believe, maybe the first summer update? You can hit the 400 boulders 3 times to clear the whole boulder but regular 500 rock pieces require 2 hits at least.

Archived