Missing Spawn Groups

Baobab

Hello I Play my Own Created Mod. All Looks Good, game is running. But If I Look In Console it Shows this Error.:

1. Singleplayer - Local - RWG

Short Log.:

2018-02-11T10:30:28 545.381 ERR Loading and parsing 'entitygroups.xml' (Entity with name 'ZombieScouts' not found)

2018-02-11T10:30:28 545.418 ERR Loading of spawning aborted due to errors!

2018-02-11T10:30:28 545.503 ERR at EntityGroupsFromXml.LoadEntityGroups (System.Xml.XmlDocument _spawnXml) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2018-02-11T10:30:29 546.754 ERR Loading and parsing 'spawning.xml' (Entity spawner 'Dog_Sm_Territorial' contains invalid group ZombieDogGroup)

2018-02-11T10:30:29 546.756 ERR Loading of entity classes aborted due to errors!

2018-02-11T10:30:29 546.757 ERR at EntitySpawnerClass.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntitySpawnerClassesFromXml.LoadEntitySpawnerClasses (System.Xml.XmlDocument _spawnXml) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2018-02-11T10:30:39 556.440 ERR Loading and parsing 'spawning.xml' (Entity group 'ZombieDogGroup' not existing!)

2018-02-11T10:30:39 556.441 ERR Loading of materials aborted due to errors!

2018-02-11T10:30:39 556.442 ERR at BiomeSpawningFromXml.Load (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Never Touched The spawing.xml

Can Any One Help?

You have an error in your entitiesgroup.xml somewhere or could also be an error in your entityclasses.xml. I would check your entities group first though.

This is just a guess since I can't see your files to be sure.

If you can, put a link to them in the thread and I'm sure someone will find the cause.

Okay, I've been having a think on this over a coffee... basically there is this clump of code in entitygroups.xml.

<entitygroup name="ZombieScouts">

<entity name="zombieScreamer" />

</entitygroup>

For whatever reason, that is missing or just not working. Because the game hits that, goes "this is broken" it then doesn't load the ZombieDogGroup code further down the file. The "Loading of spawning aborted due to errors!" in your error log is telling you that. :)

That's why spawning.xml is then having a fit. Your entitygroups stopped loading, so the game never defined "zombiedoggroup" so spawning.xml is looking for something that doesn't exist.

I think we're going to need to look at your entitygroups.xml file. I recommend using pastebin for that. :)

Wow, didn't saw this the, im blind like a fish, lol. Ok, Now I Have To Fix All Files..... entityclasses, entitygroups. Thx All For Fast Help, Greetings From Germany. !!

If It Not Work, i come back..... Maybe !! ;)

Don't be shy we won't bite..um I won't bite! don't know about anyone else ;)

On My way To Get Pissed Off, i found the Light at the End of the Tunnel.

<entity name="Buisnesswoman" /> (This Was A Typ-o)

<entity name="BadGirl" />

<entity name="DoctorMale" />

<entity name="DoctorFemale" />

</entitygroup>

<entitygroup name="ZombieScouts"> (Is Bull♥♥♥♥, This is Not a Valid Group, so the Game cant found it !!!)

</entitygroup>

2. I Grap ----

rwgmixer.xml from Tin

entitygroup.xml from DarknessFalls (commended out Survivor's & Bandits)

spawning.xml from fresh Vanilla (commended out Survivor's & Bandits)

3. Deleted Some Old Games I Never Played Anymore. Killed/Deleted a Folder Called "Saves".

4. Found a awsome Tool Called "7DaysToDie_ItemsNumberGenerator", used it. And Voila Game is running like Hell.

Thx All For Helping Me Out, and pointing me in the Right Direction.

Master Thx goes to Shieira For The Generator, he/she saved my last grey hairs, and Braincells)

Happy Hunting & Modding !!!

Baobab aka DCM

On My way To Get Pissed Off, i found the Light at the End of the Tunnel.

<entity name="Buisnesswoman" /> (This Was A Typ-o)

<entity name="BadGirl" />

<entity name="DoctorMale" />

<entity name="DoctorFemale" />

</entitygroup>

<entitygroup name="ZombieScouts"> (Is Bull♥♥♥♥, This is Not a Valid Group, so the Game cant found it !!!)

</entitygroup>

2. I Grap ----

rwgmixer.xml from Tin

entitygroup.xml from DarknessFalls (commended out Survivor's & Bandits)

spawning.xml from fresh Vanilla (commended out Survivor's & Bandits)

3. Deleted Some Old Games I Never Played Anymore. Killed/Deleted a Folder Called "Saves".

4. Found a awsome Tool Called "7DaysToDie_ItemsNumberGenerator", used it. And Voila Game is running like Hell.

Thx All For Helping Me Out, and pointing me in the Right Direction.

Master Thx goes to Shieira For The Generator, he/she saved my last grey hairs, and Braincells)

Happy Hunting & Modding !!!

Baobab aka DCM

Awesome! Glad you got everything working! and thanks for using the rwgmixer hope you enjoy it!

What's an item number generator and why does one need one?

To Sort the Itemlist id's, wich is used and wich not. Double or Not !!. So i got my Game Running ;)

A Master Of Mod/Coding does not need such an Tool, but a Noobie like me for sure ;)

Archived