Cannot join anymore.. "Spawned entity with wrong pos: pos=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)"

NaturalBornCamper

Hello, my friend cannot spawn anymore, she gets that message whenever joining the server:

2017-10-13T17:20:18 4447.916 WRN Spawned entity with wrong pos: [type=EntityPlayer, name=Nova Valentine, id=35190] id=35190 pos=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

She is still in the list of players and we can execute commands on her, but the loading screen won't disappear and her character doesn't spawn. Everyone else is spawning ok however.

When she left the game last time, she went in a prison cell of the prison POI to log safely out.

We tried:

-Console command to kill her

-Console command to teleport her to me / to coordinates

-display spawn screen

-display debug menu

-kicking her

-She tried single player game and she can play alright

-restarting the server

-Executing Steam's "verify integrity of game cache" on her game

-Destroying a large area around the prison cell where she was

-Digging all the way to coordinates (0,0,0) and clearing a large area

Anyone has any ideas other than deleting her character?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
You can delete their player file...

...not sure if that's a good option or not.

It's nothing to do with the client. i reinstalled my entire client and it did not fix it. likewise i think deleting the server and reinstalling will do nothing. The probem is in the saved data. ie not under c:\proramfiles\steam etc but under users/*username*/apdata/roaming/7daystodie/ My problem is that my profile works for the server i play with my kids on.. but i get the wrong spawn error for a second server for me to play on. So currently i'm thinking that you can only have one profile and it works only in one game.. thus your screwed for any other games. wiping all save data fixes this.. but.. then your screwed for other reasons. So? 7daystodie staff.. devs etc.. why can't i play on 2 servers same computer different times? why can't the server store it's players and restore them to what they existed as when they logged out? so it would not matter what game y ou joined.. your character would be the same as when it last left that same game or initialized? IF by chance the local character save can only hold data for ONE character how do i create a seperate character with same steam id to play in a second game?

Archived